closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bremont on tv.

Apprentice

Bremont on tv.

There's a series on ITV hub called Made in Britain. In episode 1 there's a piece about Bremont & how their watches are made. I thought it was a pretty good piece.

Thanks for that - I do enjoy these programs which show how things are made.
    We take so much for granted.. so to see all the steps involved is always interesting.

It seems Bremont has big plans moving forward - regardless on how “simple” the movements maybe I do enjoy seeing them put together.. off to watch the other 2 programmes now!

cheers

matt

Master
    Good programme, I enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Apprentice
    Very enjoyable programme. A really good showcase for Bremonts investments in producing an entirely British watch in the (hopefully) near future.
    Given their track record I did think there was some ambiguity on the provenance of the ETA movements they showed being assembled though, given the emphasis on the “Britishness” of the products.
    (Not a Bremont hater btw, proud owner of a ZT/51)

Thanks, excellent program. I was going to fast forward to the Bremont piece but watched the whole thing and downloading the rest of the series.

I have a S300 sat in its box for my birthday at the end of the month so it was great to see a full screen shot of it.