closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Titus Calypsomatic

Craftsman

Titus Calypsomatic

I came across this site this evening for those not in the know. It's a fantastic resource to identify the different variations. Apologies if its been posted before.

https://tituscalypsomatic.com/

Terry

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.
    Always good to see watch history preserved by clearly passionate people.

They are good looking pieces - any idea what they go for these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting, thanks. I had to pop onto eBay to see how much I could get one for - a lot more than I expected! It's also sad to see that Titus is yet another brand plagued by those dodgy vintage fakes with the FHF / ST96 movements :(

Craftsman
    For me the ship has sailed for these long time ago. Many of the ones sold now are either in poor condition, franken, or insanely expensive. Serviceability is also poor meaning that you often have to cannibalize for parts. This is why you see so many pieces missing crown, dial or hands.

Calypsomatics have been produced under other brands as well such as Technos SkyDiver, orient and Silver(also done Jenny Caribbeans). I entertain that one of my alerts catches lesser known one but chances are of that are dimnishing.

As I'm writing there is Silver one for decent price that requires a felsa movement to be fixed if anyone is interested.