closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Casio Edifice Red Bull Scuderia

Casio Edifice Red Bull Scuderia

I noticed these watches online the other day and quite fancy the Red Bull Scuderia one .
    I know they’re a cheap battery watch but does anyone here have one and do you like it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Henk tends to be a bit direct, but when a watch is too good for the hands to go around in complete circles, I stop caring as well, and I'm normally very favourably disposed towards quartz chronos.

But look, it's a Casio, which means that the quality will not be a problem, and if you like it, go for it. Make sure you're OK with only a 10-minute chronograph though, split time or no split time, it's still a bit limiting, and it's not a flyback, so it won't be any good for timing Formula 1 laps ...

Quote Originally Posted by henk View Post
    That's one hedious watch Attachment 15304

Sent from my SM-G950F using TZ-UK mobile app
    “Hideous”

Quote Originally Posted by lasz View Post
    Henk tends to be a bit direct, but when a watch is too good for the hands to go around in complete circles, I stop caring as well, and I'm normally very favourably disposed towards quartz chronos.

But look, it's a Casio, which means that the quality will not be a problem, and if you like it, go for it. Make sure you're OK with only a 10-minute chronograph though, split time or no split time, it's still a bit limiting, and it's not a flyback, so it won't be any good for timing Formula 1 laps ...
    Cheers for the reply. To be honest it’s just to wear in work, and I’m certain the functions would never be used. I just quite liked it and saw a cheap one.
    I work with criminals on a daily basis so am conscious that my Sub might be too much fir a raging crack head to resist one day

If you are an F1 fan it is worth noting that that watch is a Toro Rosso edition and not redbull (who are sponsored by Tag these days).