closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Black Friday - What deals would be good?

Master

Black Friday - What deals would be good?

So on Black Friday, I am going to be in Florida, yes, the real black Friday, not the Argos 」5 off one.
    Does anyone know what the best deals are likely to be, what shops (refuse to use the word stores) are offering the best deal?
    Near in mind, I can't bring a 60" TV back in my luggage.

Master
    Bit difficult to recommend somewhere when the only indication of what you want to buy is 'not a tv' if you just want to burn some cash then I've got some land in Florida, a bridge in London and a scottish lairds title you can have cheap at the end of the month...

Seriously though I'd truly avoid any physical shop in the USA or UK during black Friday / cyber Monday if you do decide to go ensure your car, health and life insurances are paid up and cover any of the outlandish things people are willing to do to get last years mid range tv for 20% off.

Master
    Fair comments and sound advice, probably clothes, xmas gifts and maybe a watch?

Underpants, thermos flask. Maybe a tartan blanket.
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by uktotty View Post
    Fair comments and sound advice, probably clothes, xmas gifts and maybe a watch?
    Head down to the outlet malls and I doubt you値l go far wrong. The Americans love an excuse for a sale, so I知 sure there値l be lots of good deals. Not sure how you値l get on at Florida Mall or Milenia but probably worth a look anyway.

Would probably avoid Target or Walmart as that痴 where most of the scraps seem to happen.

"Things I don't even want or need are going to be cheap, which ones should I buy?"

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 200mwaterresistant View Post
    "Things I don't even want or need are going to be cheap, which ones should I buy?"
    And this my friend, is why I have 300 watches!

Is it not going to be a little mucked up in FLA after the battering they've just taken ?

I知 in Florida for half term in a week with the family, and fook me the last thing on my mind is cheap retail therapy.

I can do that kind of crap on a wet November痴 day in Blighty. I知 putting my attention into ambling down The Keys and wondering around the Everglades rather than fighting queues in Walmart.