closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Salon Exceptional Watches 2018 - CZ

Apprentice

Salon Exceptional Watches 2018 - CZ

Dear enthusiasts and watch freaks,

let us inform you about upcoming event "Salon Exceptional Watches 2018" in Moravian Gallery, Brno city, Czech Republic at 19th-20th October, 2018. This year it's 5th annual of the only one fine watch exhibition in central europe - right between Warsaw (PL), Bratislava (SK), Budapest (HU), Vienna (AT) and Dresden (GE).

Visitors will be able to see more than 30 watch brands (Arnold & Son, Breitling, Czapek Geneve, Omega, IWC, Zenith and many more) and over one thousand watches under one roof together with full program of professional lectures.

We have also many well known partners like Saffron beds, BMW CarTec Group, Samsung, Forbes magazine... and also support of most powerful US watch forum - watchuseek from regular contributor and editor.

We will be very happy if you'll consider this event as interesting in watch industry and will be curious to discover more, or even personally attend this event.

Official pages: https://sewbrno.com/en/
    Official instagram: https://www.instagram.com/salonexceptionalwatches/

I hope this is good section here in forum to share information with you about this event and I also hope it's not against any rules. Feel free to ask for more informations, I will do my best to answer.

Thank you

on behalf of SEW team - Miroslav Kresta
    Last edited by SEWfair-CZ; 11th October 2018 at 14:15.

Excellent Miro.

Dont suppose the organisers wish to fly a representative group of us from TZ-UK over to cover the event?

It's just a matter of time...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    Excellent Miro.

Dont suppose the organisers wish to fly a representative group of us from TZ-UK over to cover the event?

Thank You

Just a small reminder - -4 days left