closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Interesting article for G-Shockers

Interesting article for G-Shockers

Thought there might be a few folks on here that would appreciate this little article on G-shocks.

https://gearpatrol.com/2018/10/03/g-shock-rd-production

Thanks for that link, I enjoyed reading it.

Using body heat to repower the watch's battery is a clever idea. IF Casio can get that to work, I'm sure they'd have a winner.

Owl1
    need a G shock now.

I think I just found a way to get a good price on some current G-shocks. Ordered one and it's supposed to turn up tomorrow. Will post links as a psa if it's all good - which I'm sure it is.

I really liked the article, I like how hyper-tech the factory is. I've had enough of the faux-heritage dust coats and magnifier lens imagery that often gets used for other brands. Obviously not really an option for casio. Though a retro 80's campaign might be appropriate - if I wasn't sick of retro 80's as well...

Not sure that body heat power would be more useful than solar though - depends on power reserve I guess. My knackered old riseman sat on a shelf for 12 months and the light was enough to keep it powered when I occasionally picked it up.

Journeyman
    Good read thanks. Love my two G Shocks - probably wear my GWM-5610 more than any other watch, esp around the kids.