closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Manufacturer of NATO straps

Manufacturer of NATO straps

A quick google did not supply me with a solution and wondering if anyone else had been down this path and could offer their advice.
    I am looking to source a small supply of nato straps in a custom colour way that i cannot find for sale anywhere. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that would be able to supply circa 20 straps with a view to a small repeat annual order? Price is of course an issue as always, i will supply them at cost but would like to keep the price per strap to within £15, is this possible do you think?
    Tom

Craftsman
    Yes it is possible, but a manufacturer sympathetic to you and you wishes will be what you need.

The numbers you talk about are probably not worth setting up for.

Perhaps list the colour here, there are a lot of different manufacturers and maybe some-one has seen the colour.
    Or maybe some-one who already orders straps will have a supplier they know will help?

I sympathise, Tom, but I doubt you'll find anyone willing to set up a run of 200 let alone 20. There will be minimum order quantities for both the ribbon and the number of straps. I think the costs for such a small run would be just too prohibitive. Having said that, you never know and I hope you find one.

I suspect you are right that it will be challenging to find someone willing to support such a small run. Here is the design should anyone have seen it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the design need to be exact? I can find single white and grey stripes, and this:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...?source=images

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehase284 View Post
    Does the design need to be exact? I can find single white and grey stripes, and this:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...?source=images
    Thanks for posting. Yes it needs to be exact I am afraid, the pic is one of the regimental belt we wear in working dress. The colours in the pic aren’t great and what looks like it is grey is actually light blue.

Watchbandcenter do the right colours but only with a single grey stripe, in 20 & 22mm. HERE

Edit. Posted before seeing your last info.
    Last edited by magirus; 1st October 2018 at 16:47.
    F.T.F.A.

Craftsman
    Is it worth approaching the company that actually make the stable belt? At least the colours would be right.

Thanks to all that have posted. I will try and get the details for the belt manufacturers.
    Tom

May I ask what regiment those colours are for?

Worth checking here if you click on 'check my regiment

https://www.regimentalshop.com/colle...traps-g10-nato

It’s 16 Medical Regiment who are the medical element of 16 Air Assault Brigade. The Regiment was created with the amalgamation of 19 Airmobile and 23 Parachute Field Ambulance in 2000.