closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Caribbean w/TripLock Tech

Quote Originally Posted by ColDaspin View Post
    This was my first thought too on seeing the dial options. A black/blue bezel could work really well to tone down the yellow and orange dials. The orange bezel might also work quite well with the black or blue dials (a la Planet Ocean).

On similar or smaller production runs, the Halios Seaforth was able to offer dial, bezel and date/no-date options, so it would be great if Eddie were able to also. That said, in contrast to TZ, the Halios business model effectively works on upfront selling of the whole production run. I presume offering bezel flexibility would come at the cost of either eating into profit margins or increased retail price.
    When it all works on pre-orders, it's easy to get the numbers right. When you don't work on pre-orders, it's guesswork.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by nyonya View Post
    I really love the orange variant, but wish it was waterproof to 300m and 12mm thick - I don't think the rest of me could hit 100 atm underwater!
    I agree with this. Don't see the point of the watch being 1000m water resistant and really thick ... 1000 ft and 12mm much better !

At the currently proposed case height it is pretty much a non-starter for the smaller wrist ...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by 459GMB View Post
    I agree with this. Don't see the point of the watch being 1000m water resistant and really thick ... 1000 ft and 12mm much better !

At the currently proposed case height it is pretty much a non-starter for the smaller wrist ...
    I'm in the same boat. I'm actively searching for a bi-directional 12-hour bezel watch because I work with people in different time zones, but I don't need 1000 meter water resistance and never will.

The original is a bit of a contradiction: the case is made for serious diving, but the bezel is made for traveling.

Still both the original and the Smiths are gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by marschv View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I'm actively searching for a bi-directional 12-hour bezel watch because I work with people in different time zones, but I don't need 1000 meter water resistance and never will.

The original is a bit of a contradiction: the case is made for serious diving, but the bezel is made for traveling.

Still both the original and the Smiths are gorgeous.
    I think there are a few in the same boat. I would love to see Eddie keep this watch as thin as possible. I think the last spec showed 30ATM so there's hope for us yet.