closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Service Card Replacement

Master

Omega Service Card Replacement

I’m hearing different stories from the boutiques that Omega stopped the replenishment of service cards either 6 months ago or 2 months ago or maybe are still doing it. A call to Omega had me running around in circles . Does anyone out there on the forum have a clue if they will still do it? It used to cost around £150 I believe.

You mean a copy of the original warranty card?
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    You mean a copy of the original warranty card?
    Yes sorry it’s that service

Not sure if still available, but a boutique should be able to order for you, if the service is still provided. If so they would have to order from Switzerland. I did have the contact details for Switzerland, but can’t find it at present I’m afraid - personally, I’d try and go direct.
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    If they still do it, and I am not sure they do, the way to know for definite is to call Swatch UK and speak to the Omega customers services person. It used to be a lady called Doria who was very helpful and sorted a card for me last year. The card will be dated with the watches production date but is a current hologram design so if it is to complete a set or confirm authenticity IMO an extract may be just as good or better even. The card cost about the same as an extract.
    Last edited by Padders; 26th September 2018 at 08:01.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Padders View Post
    If they still do it, and I am not sure they do, the way to know for definite is to call Swatch UK and speak to the Omega customers services person. It used to be a lady called Doria who was very helpful and sorted a card for me last year. The card will be dated with the watches production date but is a current hologram design so if it is to complete a set or confirm authenticity IMO an extract may be just as good or better even. The card cost about the same as an extract.
    I am sure they do, they are not Rolex. I think the price is between £50 & £75. Call an omega agent they will confirm.