closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PM me if you're flying outside of EU from T2 & want a BB58 on bracelet for GBP 2,135

Master

PM me if you're flying outside of EU from T2 & want a BB58 on bracelet for GBP 2,135

i.e. duty free - that's around £500 off RRP. I have a Tudor Black Bay 58 on the steel bracelet reserved for me that the wife was due to pay for on her way out yesterday but I didn't realise that the 'collect when you return' service only applies if you're travelling within the EU. She's on a work trip to certain places where I wouldn't want her to be put in any risk by carrying a valuable watch around with her, so I told her to leave it. Gutted, but hey-ho.

No hoovers please - established members / people I've dealt with previously.
    Last edited by gcleminson; 25th September 2018 at 09:45.

Very generous offer. In the interests of completeness please note that upon return to the UK VAT will need to be paid as Rolex and Tudor are duty free at LHR meaning you will be above your duty free limit on return. This differs to all the other brands which are discounted by the amount of VAT but have VAT paid and are therefore fine to bring back without further payment.

Would hate for anyone to get in trouble and they do check now very frequently

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Very generous offer. In the interests of completeness please note that upon return to the UK VAT will need to be paid as Rolex and Tudor are duty free at LHR meaning you will be above your duty free limit on return. This differs to all the other brands which are discounted by the amount of VAT but have VAT paid and are therefore fine to bring back without further payment.

Would hate for anyone to get in trouble and they do check now very frequently
    Thanks Ryan. Even though I've stated duty free above I thought Tudor fell under the 'discount to roughly the same amount' catagory at the airports, therefore nothing to pay on return - It was only Rolex that I was aware of that won't do this. I assume you're right though so appreciate you pointing it out.

Master
    Generous offer!
    How did you manage to get that reserved at the airport? Are they not usually first come first serve on the desirable items.

Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    Thanks Ryan. Even though I've stated duty free above I thought Tudor fell under the 'discount to roughly the same amount' catagory at the airports, therefore nothing to pay on return - It was only Rolex that I was aware of that won't do this. I assume you're right though so appreciate you pointing it out.
    To be honest anyone buying it at RRP is getting a great deal anyway so kudos Sir