closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The absolute 'bonkers' watch thread

Threaded View

The absolute 'bonkers' watch thread

Some watches are just designed to be absolutely ridiculous. These watches almost make you blush in their outrageousness and in many cases so far beyond your reach you may only be fit enough to drool from a distance. I think we need a thread to collate these said watches both new/released as well as your own. To set the standard I introduce you to the MB&F Horological Machine No. 9 'Flow'. Even the name is completely ridiculous! And here is a picture of the watch -

It is absolutely magnificent. And you can't afford it at $182k odd. However MB&F are a massively approachable brand - if they turn up to Salon QP go and play with their creations, they are lovely people. More information on 'dinkee - https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/mb...ow-introducing

So now I've set the standard, lets see the 'bonkers' watches that you lust over. If you own a watch that fit the criteria of madness (especially if it costs less than 6 figures....) lets see them!!!!

Edit - video obviously needed.

Last edited by crazyp; 24th September 2018 at 22:00. Reason: Watch obviously needs its own video