closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Regulation within warranty period

Regulation within warranty period

I know that the standard Rolex warranty is five years, and I know that members have reported Rolex regulating without charge a new watch that isn't averaging in regular wear the -2/+2 sec/day they guarantee.

It's not yet been five years since the five-year warranty was introduced, so I suppose the question will Rolex offer this free service throughout a watch's five-year warranty period? cannot yet be answered. What's the furthest into the warranty period anyone's experienced so far?

They regulated a April 2016 OP for me a month or so ago while I waited in RSJ, no mention of wanting to see the warranty card either.

I predict they will offer regulation as a pro bono service to all as part of customer service, in the view it aids customer retention.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    I know that the standard Rolex warranty is five years, and I know that members have reported Rolex regulating without charge a new watch that isn't averaging in regular wear the -2/+2 sec/day they guarantee.

It's not yet been five years since the five-year warranty was introduced, so I suppose the question will Rolex offer this free service throughout a watch's five-year warranty period? cannot yet be answered. What's the furthest into the warranty period anyone's experienced so far?
    Why can it not be answered yet? It's quite simple: a 5 year warranty during which they guarantee their guaranteed accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehase284 View Post
    I predict they will offer regulation as a pro bono service to all as part of customer service, in the view it aids customer retention.
    Unfortunately, there are often big differences in this world between very reasonable predictions and observed reality, hence the existence of this thread, trying to build a picture of what's actually happening, and this -

Quote Originally Posted by boring_sandwich View Post
    They regulated a April 2016 OP for me a month or so ago while I waited in RSJ, no mention of wanting to see the warranty card either.
    - sounds like a promising start.