closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice sought: Leaf blowers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Great looking, just a pain in the upsy to clear up!
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Exactly. Plus, this year the creeper shed all its leave before the ginkgo turned yellow. Bastards!

Zergatik ez
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    Bumping this as i notice today Gtech have dropped the price of their leaf blower from the frankly ridiculous £499.99 to £149.99. My question though is whether to go for this or the Matika electric blower. Anyone any experiences of either the Gtech blower or Matika's offering (link below)?

Matika blower:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Makita-DUB3...y%2C207&sr=1-2
    I sold my petrol 86 Stilh, not getting used & very noisy.
    Seen the Gtech leaf blower on offer & it has been surprisingly good, lasts for ages off one charge & powerful enough to blow away all the dropped leaves.
    I know someone near me uses his to dry the cars after washing !!

Awesome just ordered the G tech , couldn’t get my petrol one working yesterday so perfect timing. After buying the g tech cordless strimmer I’m very impressed by them.

Along with half of M3cutters I ordered a G-tech this time last year as a car dryer, still unboxed ffs so if anyone wants a cheap deal gimme a shout!

Pro Tip: phone them up after a few days and say you want to return as it's crap but you heard they'll refund 50% and you keep it...

I’ve got two. A large Stihl backpack blower (the most powerful available at the time) and a smaller hand held petrol blower. The smaller one struggles with anything wet and won’t lift leaves into a deep pile, but should be fine on a smaller garden, particularly if you can get to the leaves before they start mulching. The big one will move just about anything, but it’s noisy. I’ve had little luck with electric ones.

Master
    The Bosch one I have is deal of the day today. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-Elect...8791_423771261