closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: LG TV movie search?

Grand Master
    Blog Entries

LG TV movie search?

I have a new LG smart tv and for the life of me can't see how to search for upcoming movies in the tv guide!!!, is this possible?

always used a humax free view box before and the search function was a doddle, but actually searching on the tv itself has stumped me.

mike

I don't know about your model, but I have an LG smart tv too and while the picture is pretty good, the apps are much more limited than other tvs. The tv guide is also crap, it can only show the current programme on any channel and the next one, nothing after than.

If this is representative of LG, I wouldn't go there again.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    I don't know about your model, but I have an LG smart tv too and while the picture is pretty good, the apps are much more limited than other tvs. The tv guide is also crap, it can only show the current programme on any channel and the next one, nothing after than.

If this is representative of LG, I wouldn't go there again.

Doesn't sound like my LG so maybe model specific? Which model is yours?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog1408 View Post
    I have a new LG smart tv and for the life of me can't see how to search for upcoming movies in the tv guide!!!, is this possible?

always used a humax free view box before and the search function was a doddle, but actually searching on the tv itself has stumped me.
    Do you mean search for a particular film or view all upcoming films (as opposed to other programme types)? Which model do you have?

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    Do you mean search for a particular film or view all upcoming films (as opposed to other programme types)? Which model do you have?
    All upcoming movies, it seems it only shows what's playing at the time, not what's being shown a week ahead or so. It's a model 69 I think.