closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Half width Posts

Hybrid View

Master

Half width Posts

Does anyone know why posts are now appearing half width format? From my own experience it seems to be, in my case, when I post from an iPad so it is probably something to do with it using the mobile site. This post being an example. Others must have this too as I know see them scattered through the recent threads. So I assume it is not just me as I post from pc and it is back normal. On either iPad or pc when viewing I see the combination of widths. t has only started it the last few weeks so what has changed. Just looks a bit strange and elongates threads unnecessarily.

Edit: Just did an edit from iPad and it seems to have fixed the width. Strange
    Last edited by reecie; 16th September 2018 at 08:56.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reecie View Post
    Does anyone know why posts are now appearing half width format? From my own experience it seems to be, in my case, when I post from an iPad so it is probably something to do with it using the mobile site. This post being an example. Others must have this too as I knowsee them scattered through the recent threads. So I assume it is not just me as I post from pc and it is back normal. On either iPad or pc when viewing I see the combination of widths. t has only started it the last few weeks so what has changed. Just looks a bit strange and elongates threads unnecessarily.

Edit: Just did an edit from iPad and it seems to have fixed the width. Strange

Test without editing Test without editing Test without editing Test without editing Test without editingTest without editingTest without editing

Test with editing Test with editing Test with editing Test with editing Teswith editing Test with editing Test with editing Test with editing

Yes, I had noticed the same. Am writing from an ipad, and after a simple edit, it has changed to full width. Including your text which I had quoted

Master
    Strange haven't noticed this. Does this happen on mobile too?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    If the advert were at the top of the page instead of to the side the whole format would work better.
    It is irritating that the OP is always the one affected.