So I had an unexpected incoming on Sunday. I was in Brent Cross and popped in Fraser Hart. They had received a fresh delivery the previous day, and this white grape OP 36mm was freshly sat in their display. I tried it on, it was a perfect fit on my 6.75" wrist, I loved the colour and variety of the dial and so I decided that I may as well pick it up! So I now have a 3rd Rolex after my Hulk and BLNR, and something a little bit different. With the size, mix of polished and brushed surfaces, it really is both a perfect everyday watch and dresses up and down very well. This really could be a genuine one-watch contender if I ever slimmed down the collection (unlikely!). As the "basic" Rolex, the quality of the dial and finishing is excellent. And given the feature set and price (£3900) it compares very well against offerings from Omega (the Railmaster or AT) and is so much better value than entry-level IWCs and the like. Anyway, I am super pleased and can't see this one leaving the collection anytime soon, although it means I may have to rotate at least one other piece out. I have a few photos below which hopefully show off the superb sunburst dial, which is probably my favourite aspect of the watch!