closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Krono straps rubber rolex straps

Krono straps rubber rolex straps

Anyone bought one of these straps.Much cheaper(£20) than everest/horus etc...quality? Thanks.

Sent from my E6653 using TZ-UK mobile app

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by amcneill View Post
    Anyone bought one of these straps.Much cheaper(£20) than everest/horus etc...quality? Thanks.

I have many straps for my Rolex from Horus. Never bought from Everest.

Discovered Krono Straps on instagram recently and bought a pair of Rolex Straps for my Submariner on their website http://www.kronostraps.com

I would say quality is slightly better than Horus. Fitting is more precised and quality of the rubber seems better. Not black and white though, still very similar.
    HOWEVER, the PRICE is not the same! I paid 49$ for my straps from Krono. Horus are 125$. What a joke.

I bought a second pair of Krono Straps in their digital camouflage color.

Hope that helps.

Thanks rolexsub! I bought their digi camo strap for my ceramic sub.....the quality appears very good but unlike their photos which I thought showed a ceramic sub they don't fit the glidelock bracelet! Contacted them and they confirmed as I thought and suggested returning or buying an aftermarket clasp.Can't complain about their product or customer response and this is where I am just now.Looking to buy clasp off ebay....never understood why other companies charge so much for a piece of rubber.