closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Received supposedly new watch from Jura

Quote Originally Posted by matt74 View Post
    Me too. Wouldn’t bother again and in fact didn’t and bought my next Sinn from Chronomaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenPecked View Post
    Sadly, the only online retailer I've found who were worse.
    Chronomaster or Chronext?

Quote Originally Posted by JFW View Post
    Hi Raff,. We had to postpone, sadly I didn't get a chance to bring this up sorry.

Sent from my Pixel using TZ-UK mobile app
    Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will mention it when I see him. They are a reputable multi brand jewellery family and take custody service seriously.

JW

Sent from my Pixel using TZ-UK mobile app

Apprentice
    Ordered a Longines Dolce Vita from them yesterday as they were doing this particular model at 25% off. Hopefully all will be ok but if it's not perfect in every way, i'll take photo's & email Jura informing them that it's on it's way back to them for a refund. Fingers crossed.

Craftsman

Contact From Customer Care

An update and I feel an important development with my experience with Jura..
    I have as a collector and enthusiast been involved with Jura watches for about 8 months.. I have initially found them to be helpful and polite and reassuring.
    Things took a turn for the worse with the Ball watch purchase and left a sour taste in my mouth and with many others on here also. It was clear from responses that
    I was not isolated in this as an experience.
    This thread has without doubt caught their attention and I was contacted by a customer service agent, I will not name them.. and they were very professional and apologetic and assured me that
    they had taken on board the issues and my feedback and they were keen to keep me as a customer. I felt quietly confident that JURA have learnt some lessons from this episode, and some of the changes that
    have taken place since include their willingness to take wrist shots or shots of the actual watch for you before dispatch or purchae..this I fell is a great development..
    It is nice to see that they have follwed up with me, didnt shy away from my critiscism and were intent on improving and listening.
    The thread has obviously impacted on them and because of their response I am just putting this out there, its a second chance so to speak.
    I have actually ordered the new Seiko from them today..and I am happy after speaking with them to continue to use them...lets hope this is the start and not just a one off, and to be fair to them Im sure they are
    100% genuine in their apology.