One word for both ..WOW
Customer service.. package and delivery.. presentation touches.. handwritten thank you.. guarantee documents.. quite honestly the best service I have received from any reseller...how it should be done!!!

As for the watch.. to confirm one thing.. I have a Tudor Bb and a Pelagos LHD ... the finish on this Tudor vintage homage is up there with the Tudors.. in many ways it is better.. slimmer case and drilled lugs.. only has the 9015 myiota .. but I am a big fan of that movement.. well regulated and cased they perform easily within Cosc.. this one winds beautifully.. not always the case with these.. poor crown fitting usually to blame.. and the lubricant is obviously high quality as the sweep of the second hand is buttery smooth.. in think the watch is absolutely stunning and I intend on reviewing it soon..
Just a heads up NTH are releasing 5 new subs on Monday and I suggest you all take a look.. really high quality..
They are also now available from P and C in the UK.. but i wouldnt order a bloody battery from them (Seriously bad move by Janis) they will fall well short on Seriouswatches.. trust me on this..
Notice that even the crown is lumed!!

Some pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk