closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: NTH Barracuda Blue & Serious Watches

Craftsman

NTH Barracuda Blue & Serious Watches

One word for both ..WOW
    Customer service.. package and delivery.. presentation touches.. handwritten thank you.. guarantee documents.. quite honestly the best service I have received from any reseller...how it should be done!!!

As for the watch.. to confirm one thing.. I have a Tudor Bb and a Pelagos LHD ... the finish on this Tudor vintage homage is up there with the Tudors.. in many ways it is better.. slimmer case and drilled lugs.. only has the 9015 myiota .. but I am a big fan of that movement.. well regulated and cased they perform easily within Cosc.. this one winds beautifully.. not always the case with these.. poor crown fitting usually to blame.. and the lubricant is obviously high quality as the sweep of the second hand is buttery smooth.. in think the watch is absolutely stunning and I intend on reviewing it soon..
    Just a heads up NTH are releasing 5 new subs on Monday and I suggest you all take a look.. really high quality..
    They are also now available from P and C in the UK.. but i wouldnt order a bloody battery from them (Seriously bad move by Janis) they will fall well short on Seriouswatches.. trust me on this..
    Notice that even the crown is lumed!!

Some pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NTH Barracuda Blue & Serious Watches

Also had a great experience dealing with serious watches when I sent them my orient for service earlier this year. Top class customer service.

That lume is incredible. I love it on the crown. Nice touch.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    yeah, really nice watch. i may be able to scratch my pelagos itch with this one.

I like that colour scheme.

Very nice indeed, nice touch the lume on the crown. Would like to see some side by side comparison shots with the Pelagos.

Craftsman
    The colours are actually better in the flesh... ill do a side by side tomorrow... out eating at the moment..!!!
    Im going to flip the Pelagos and keep this instead... i wont be afraid of scratching it!!!
    Accuracy over 4 days so far running at + 0.8 per day...