closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TZ-UK app?

Master

TZ-UK app?

That version of this app are you on? I'm on 7.6 and haven't had any updates since may 2018, I'm still unable to post pictures and tapatalk is just a blurred mess.

Any info would be appreciated

Matt

Sent from my SM-A320FL using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Should of said, I'm using an android device and when I try and upload a pic on the tz app it just says upload failed.

I don't use the App, I use the full website via safari. People using the App on occasions cannot see pictures posted and the £ sign in titles also seems to cause issues.

Comments removed as posted in error.
    Last edited by Arcam; 26th August 2018 at 13:01. Reason: Should have read the OPs post better.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt68 View Post
    Should of said, I'm using an android device and when I try and upload a pic on the tz app it just says upload failed.

Don’t use the TZ-UK app. Use Tapatalk which it is is based on. Picture uploading and private messages all work fine.

Master
    Cheers guys, I will stick with tapatalk, maybe the pic quality will Improve in the future, it was okay at one time

TZ-UK app?

Cheers guys, I will stick with tapatalk, maybe the pic quality will Improve in the future, it was okay at one time

You aren’t currently using Tapatalk app, you are using TZ-UK app (according to your signature). TZ-UK allows you to ‘ATTACH’ image files which look terrible. Tapatalk allows you to insert images and automatically uploads them to a Tapatalk picture hosting site, so they look great.

Attach:
    IMG_1040.JPG

Insert:

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by alfat33 View Post
    You aren’t currently using Tapatalk app, you are using TZ-UK app (according to your signature). TZ-UK allows you to ‘ATTACH’ image files which look terrible. Tapatalk allows you to insert images and automatically uploads them to a Tapatalk picture hosting site, so they look great.

Attach:
    IMG_1040.JPG

Insert:
    Yes I use the TZ app more for posting as you don't have to select this forum when just want to browse or post a message, but pics, I have to use Tapatalk.

This might sound strange, but sometimes when I post a photo it looks very blurred initially, but if I look at it a short time later it seems be look clearer.

Also sometimes I've commented that the picture I've posted looks awful, then others have said it looks fine, maybe they look clearer when viewing on a PC monitor or laptop?

I only ever view the forum from my phone or iPad, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Matt

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Master
    This picture of my Hamilton is Crystal clear in my phone gallery, let's see how it turns out here, let me know what you think?

Obviously it's not gonna be Jocke quality!

Master
    This picture of my Hamilton is Crystal clear in my phone gallery, let's see how it turns out here, let me know what you think?

Obviously it's not gonna be Jocke quality!

That looks fine to me, currently viewing this on my iPhone using Safari.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mac View Post
    That looks fine to me, currently viewing this on my iPhone using Safari.
    Yes that one didn't come out to bad for some reason, not as crisp as the image in my gallery but still okay, it's hit and miss as some of the pictures I post come out terrible posted via Tapatalk

I originally used the TZ-UK app but the image upload thing broke and started attaching photos rather than embedding them as described above. This prompted me to switch to Tapatalk, which is cursed with adverts in the free version, but as I use a couple of forums I thought it well worthwhile to pay for the lifetime paid version with no ads and have to say I'd never go back.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 200mwaterresistant View Post
    I originally used the TZ-UK app but the image upload thing broke and started attaching photos rather than embedding them as described above. This prompted me to switch to Tapatalk, which is cursed with adverts in the free version, but as I use a couple of forums I thought it well worthwhile to pay for the lifetime paid version with no ads and have to say I'd never go back.
    Did you notice any difference in picture quality with the payed version or was it just a case of no adds?

Craftsman
    Does the app still exist? Can't see it in the play store.