closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hauttmann Deep Discovery Potential Fraud

Hauttmann Deep Discovery Potential Fraud

So i thought I would ask the collective wisdom here what do do in the following situation. So I placed an order for the said watch on my Creditcard and this was around 5 weeks ago now. I got an email confirmation of the order acceptance and they of course rook payment.

Two weeks later I emailed them to ask where the watch is and I heard nothing. I let another week pass and emailed again and again i heard nothing. I have now emailed again another two or three times in the last week even threatening them with the Police for fraud and still I heard nothing.

My next steps as I see it, would be to call the Creditcard company to file a claim if thats possible and then to inform the Police. Anyone else got any other ideas?

Thanks,

https://www.hauttman.com/

Seems obvious but have you tried contact form on their website (or even phoning).

Could be your email is not being picked up ('junk' folder for some reason?).

Maybe they have closed for the summer holidays? If it is a scam it would be a pity: the watch is really very nice and value for money...

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Yes done that too

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Seems obvious but have you tried contact form on their website (or even phoning).

Could be your email is not being picked up ('junk' folder for some reason?).

Master
    Message them via Facebook. It says they usually reply within a few hours. There’s plenty of reasons why they may not have received your emails.

Master
    I’d be amazed if they’re not simply closed for August or just extremely short staffed during the holiday period. Hopefully, you’ll be enjoying ‘the essence of Masculinity’ in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    If you paid by credit card I would think your covered and will be able recover your payment .