closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Digital drums under £200?

Digital drums under £200?

Is it possible to get anything decent? It's not for anything desperately serious but my son's music therapist has said they would benefit my son's auditory processing defecit. I don't want to break the bank but I don't want to chance eBay for an item I know nothing about. Help would be much appreciated, as always.

I haven't got anything under £200 but I can look out for an ex demo TD1K from Roland UK for you. I get a couple of lists each week and they come up occasionally. Will be a few £ more though. But good quality and they come with a year warranty too.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Master
    My son has this kit...

https://www.dawsons.co.uk/alesis-dm-lite-drum-kit

It seems pretty decent quality, folds away fairly easily and makes all the right noises - for a nine year old kid anyway. My only complaint is that the base drum pedal is a little louder than the others and there is no way to independently adjust the volume of each drum. It’s a very minor issue though TBH.

Reviews on Amazon are variable but ours has been fine so far.
    Last edited by benny.c; 22nd August 2018 at 22:06.

Quote Originally Posted by jpjsavage View Post
    I haven't got anything under £200 but I can look out for an ex demo TD1K from Roland UK for you. I get a couple of lists each week and they come up occasionally. Will be a few £ more though. But good quality and they come with a year warranty too.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
    Many thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by benny.c View Post
    My son has this kit...

https://www.dawsons.co.uk/alesis-dm-lite-drum-kit

It seems pretty decent quality, folds away fairly easily and makes all the right noises - for a nine year old kid anyway. My only complaint is that the base drum pedal is a little louder than the others and there is no way to independently adjust the volume of each drum. It’s a very minor issue though TBH.

Reviews on Amazon are variable but ours has been fine so far.
    Cheers, mate. Hope you're keeping well.