closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any back support belt wearers?

Any back support belt wearers?

Hi Guys
    I am recovering nicely after lumbar decompression surgery. All seems to be settling down nicely; I am walking well (after months if not years of hobbling round like a 100-yr-old) and being a good boy re. not overdoing things.
    Nurse Barbara reports that the incision has left a bit of a dog's dinner. I have come to terms with never being able to wear a bikini again, but I am told that the wound looks like a 7"-long scale model of the Niagara escarpment, and will be vulnerable to damage due to the discrepancy from one side to the other.
    Once it has completely healed, I am considering investing in a back support belt to act as protection.
    Never had experience of these, so I hope the assembled brainpower of the TZ barflies can advise me on what's about, or indeed if there are better options. The dressings provide some degree of protection now, but I won't be continuing with them once it has healed properly.

Master
    I wear one of the neoprene velcro ones mainly to keep my back warm in winter the leather body building belts are to stiff and restrictive