closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Panerai discount possible or buy grey ?

Craftsman

Panerai discount possible or buy grey ?

Finally picked my first Panerai, a PAM01351. Are discounts in AD’s likely or am I better looking at a grey dealer ?

Master
    20% off at Heathrow T2 Harrods Watch Boutique flying in or out of EU. So I would suggest a discount elsewhere is achievable.

Good hunting...!

I went through Chronext for my 590. Worked out at 18% cheaper than retail in the UK. I spoke to WOS and Berrys and they wouldn’t move on price. The best I could get was a service thrown in. The only downside to Chronext was the six week wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Xupes got me a Radiomir at a very good discount a few years ago (it came from Spain) Not sure if they still have access to the source, worth asking though.

Craftsman
    Buy grey definitely

Master
    It's worth trying Watches of Mayfair - I bought my Chopard from them at a significant discount compared to the London boutique, and they resell Panerai.

Cheers,

simon

You should be able to get a discount. Years ago when Panerai was hot it was a little tougher.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Craftsman

Beware

Quote Originally Posted by Andyp1973 View Post
    I went through Chronext for my 590. Worked out at 18% cheaper than retail in the UK. I spoke to WOS and Berrys and they wouldn’t move on price. The best I could get was a service thrown in. The only downside to Chronext was the six week wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Certainly have to beware of the AD's BullS...! when it comes to discounts, the ever faithful "we are not allowed too" or "very difficult to get hold of" etc etc. Panerai heyday is well gone, although with their pricing you would not think so. If the AD is not giving you at least 12.5-15%, then just walk away with your debit card back in your wallet. These are now watches which you will be lucky to get back 30-40% of RRP,on resale or trade in.

Plenty of Panerai unworn in the grey market and in the secondary market. We all like to support our local AD's but if the no discount nonsense gets trotted out, just leave, they have let £££ walk out the door rather than doing a deal and securing a deal good for all parties.

Panerai values are soft as clarts. If your local AD won't give you a hefty discount, find another that will.