closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The BLNR

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlow View Post
    I'm in usworth so if that blnr ever needs a new home.......
    Sunny Fatfield for me 😀

Master
    Just updating this thread, I was the OP and was a little hesitant about buying the BLNR. Well, I put it on an Everest after a week of having it, and the thing has not been off my wrist since. My comments about it being a bit 'flashy' at times - I stand by, but that is probably just because I am a boring person who has always had black faced and black bezel watches since day dot! The flashiness is probably just in my mind, I have not had anybody in the office or outdoors comment on it. I think it was the right choice to buy it. The LN is gone, so now I am down to BLNR and Sub in terms of Rolex. The PCL bracelet is in storage. Next job - I may switch the Everest off and put the sub bracelet on the BLNR (I love the sub bracelet!).

Quote Originally Posted by Boss13 View Post
    Just updating this thread, I was the OP and was a little hesitant about buying the BLNR. Well, I put it on an Everest after a week of having it, and the thing has not been off my wrist since. My comments about it being a bit 'flashy' at times - I stand by, but that is probably just because I am a boring person who has always had black faced and black bezel watches since day dot! The flashiness is probably just in my mind, I have not had anybody in the office or outdoors comment on it. I think it was the right choice to buy it. The LN is gone, so now I am down to BLNR and Sub in terms of Rolex. The PCL bracelet is in storage. Next job - I may switch the Everest off and put the sub bracelet on the BLNR (I love the sub bracelet!).
    I am next on the list at my local AD, so awaiting for the phone call. Cant wait

Craftsman
    Any pictures on the Everest?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsammyp View Post
    Any pictures on the Everest?
    Not the best, but a recent one in the pool!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Master
    A way off for my but ideally my next watch. Timeless design and size. Enjoy.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by henk View Post
    I love my BLNR but would prefer none polished links.

Sent from my SM-G950F using TZ-UK mobile app
    me too!