So it strikes me that we have not had one of these for a while. Last one was too long ago.
They take a short while to plan, so whilst the holidays are still happening, may I cast your eyes forward to a time when the evenings are drawing in more rapidly.
I think we are due a new venue, but rest assured it will be in the same sort of area, within 5 miles or so of the M4/M5 interchange, so that we can all reach it with ease.
If you have not been before, the general format is that we met up in a pub, probably with a big table (if not a whole dining room) booked from about 6.30 onwards.
Some eat, some don't. Some drive, some passengers drink.
We all talk rubbish about watches and generally have a look at what collections have been brought along for scrutiny.
Numberrs have been (roughly) between 8-20 of us, as I recall.
So I am thinking early October, midweek, Weds or Thurs evening. Possible dates would be 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th or 18th. So before half term.
Please indicate below whether you would like to come, and if you have any burning preferences for dates out of those mentioned.
I cannot promise to please everyone, but we shall try and get as many as possible.
Please also let me know if you have a good idea for venue, other than what I find myself. I know a few more (better) pubs around that area now.
I will PM final details to all attendees once we are close to the evening.
Dave