timefactors watches

Thread: mpb.com

Craftsman

mpb.com

Hi has anyone used mpb.com to sell on there camera kit as they seem to offer a good service plus no postage costs or worries?

Sold a few bits to them over the years, always good service with prompt payment. Never been chipped on the price quoted either which I was surprised at.

Craftsman
    Many thanks as might let my kit go to them as SC is a bit brutal these days.

Ffordes might be worth taking a look at, they will sell equipment for a commission. You might achieve a higher price this way.

Quote Originally Posted by adz34 View Post
    Hi has anyone used mpb.com to sell on there camera kit as they seem to offer a good service plus no postage costs or worries?
    I can't speak as to selling via them, but I have bought numerous lenses from them over recent years and have found their descriptions of condition to be - if anything - somewhat conservative.

Their service has been consistently excellent.

Yes bought, sold and part-ex'd with them. Great to deal with.

Journeyman
    Iíve had a good experience both buying and selling. Prices are fair and no quibbles over the condition of the equipment I was selling.

Having said that I moved on a Nikon D7100 and a handful of lenses last year in order to buy a Fuji XT 20 set up. I got quotes from mbp and WEX - mbp being marginally better. However my local LCE was happy to match the offer and so all the benefits of a face to face transaction, no couriers etc.

Master

mpb.com

I got a quote from them when I moved from Nikon to Sony. Ended up using Wex (Calumet as was) as they have a branch in Glasgow, so was much more convenient, although prices were much of a muchness.

Craftsman
    I got a quote and then got Jessops to match them. Sometimes Jessops do extra 20% bonus on trade in prices so could be worth checking especially if you are near one of their shops.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk