closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Premier League 2018-2019 thread.

Master
    I've had the benefit of seeing the highlights now, and it was remarkable that Chelsea did indeed play their part. Even at 4-0 down.

Funny old game!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    I've had the benefit of seeing the highlights now, and it was remarkable that Chelsea did indeed play their part. Even at 4-0 down.

Funny old game!
    From a CFC point of view hilarious but i hear that Big Sam has the Cobham training ground in his sat nav and quite frankly i would take him over the know nothing waste of space we have now.

Craftsman
    Really close at the bottom now. 13-18 anyone could go down and I wouldn't put a case forward for any of them pulling clear. Could be a real scrap in a couple of games.

Craftsman
    MOTD2 had good analysis and showed how Man City stifled Jorginho and forced breakdown of play and mistakes from Chelsea. So a solid gameplan and clinical finishing did the work. Sarri went from 100-1 to evens yesterday as the next manager to be sacked.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Nailed on? About as nailed on as our was

Sissoko was a beast - where’s he been hiding…. You’d’ve been gutted to be on the other end of that…

Despite the result, I do feel quite encouraged by this young side…. They can only get better, right?
    Stone wall Spurs penalty for me, how he booked Son is beyond me. Same, Ref who didn't give Son a stone wall penalty against Liverpool in the 90th minute earlier in the season...Oliver you ......er.

Can't believe Leicester didn't start Vardy? Always caused Spurs problems. Always a good game with plenty of goals Spurs v leicester .

Shame about Chelsea........

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Drago View Post
    Really close at the bottom now. 13-18 anyone could go down and I wouldn't put a case forward for any of them pulling clear. Could be a real scrap in a couple of games.
    Wasn't before but I'm getting worried now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Just looked at your next few games, things could get nasty for you.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by thfccambs View Post
    Stone wall Spurs penalty for me, how he booked Son is beyond me. Same, Ref who didn't give Son a stone wall penalty against Liverpool in the 90th minute earlier in the season...Oliver you ......er.

Can't believe Leicester didn't start Vardy? Always caused Spurs problems. Always a good game with plenty of goals Spurs v leicester .

After watching West Brom v Forest tonight and seeing the penalty that West Brom got Son should get his booking rescinded easily

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thfccambs View Post

The same Pen that both pundits on MOTD said was not a penalty…. He dived…. I’ve no idea how this can even be open to debate?

I’m quite happy to accept that our penalty was dubious

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by AUDISTEVE2 View Post
    After watching West Brom v Forest tonight and seeing the penalty that West Brom got Son should get his booking rescinded easily
    Gayle is now up for a retrospective ban

Craftsman
    Klopp could be in hot water too for his comments about the ref in the West Ham game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/47233177

Quote Originally Posted by mangoosian View Post
    Klopp could be in hot water too for his comments about the ref in the West Ham game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/47233177
    My respect for him has gone down a bit recently.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

My Speedmaster website:

http://www.freewebs.com/neil271052

Master
    Don't discount Everton,take a look at the form table them their next group of games.Trying hard to emulate the Norwich team of the 90s who were 6/7 at Xmas and ended up relegated.

Just looked at your next few games, things could get nasty for you.
    Telling me. Read a stinging story today as well that Dusan Tadic (who I really hoped we wouldn't sell in the summer as he was such good value, but they sold him regardless to Ajax for £9m) has scored 13 goals for them in 21 matches. Only caught my eye as the Alax fans have been taking to Twitter to take the piss at what a bargain he was. FFS.

Craftsman
    Ha Tadic was always great value in the fantasy football, he always chipped in with goals or assists.