closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: LV & BLNR Tour Europe

Craftsman

LV & BLNR Tour Europe

Since I have been living in Belgium, I have taken the opportunity to travel about to a few places. My LVC & BLNR have gone with me to most places and thought I would take some photos while I travel. I'm not great at taking photos and have had to adjust the resolution so i hope they come up ok. May have to put up multiple posts too as I have a few pics. Got to enjoy these watches!

They are coming up as attachments instead of images within my post,sorry! If someone from admin could change this? In these two photos, the Nurburgring and Amsterdam
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EmilA; 8th August 2018 at 20:03.

Craftsman
    Paris & Ouwehands Zoo in Netherlands
    Last edited by EmilA; 8th August 2018 at 20:04.

Craftsman
    Porsche Museum & Mercedes Museum in Stuttgart
    Last edited by EmilA; 8th August 2018 at 20:06.

Craftsman
    Lake Zurich & Autosport Show

Craftsman
    With my old GTR & my current RS6

Craftsman
    GMT on a plane and my old GTR

Image's not showing for me.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by davida View Post
    Image's not showing for me.
    Strange, I've uploaded them as attachments after reducing their size from my iPhone. Can anyone else see them?

As everyone doesn't visit every forum, I have put the same photos on another Rolex forum as well, not sure if I can link it but similar title to that thread too..

I see them. Looks like a great tour with great watches!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by manganr View Post
    I see them. Looks like a great tour with great watches!
    Thank you for confirming you can see them. I have been out here since November last year so the photos are split between then and now. Have so many more photos but after spending ages shrinking them, only to find out they were still to big I couldn’t find it in myself to shrink the rest so only did a few.
    Only two attachments per post too hence multiple posts

Journeyman
    Love the cars...Had an RS4 before I got my current whip... Was pondering over a GTR but the servicing schedule put me off... Nice watches also...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.B View Post
    Love the cars...Had an RS4 before I got my current whip... Was pondering over a GTR but the servicing schedule put me off... Nice watches also
    The GTR is quite expensive to maintain, even going to Litchfield. I didn’t do servicing every 6 months but 12 months or 6,000 miles as it was out of warranty. Ended up serving the car twice in ownership alongside other maintainence carried out on it.
    The RS6 is cheaper in theory as the service schedule is 2 years or 20,000 miles but parts just as much. I have done 2,000 in the 7 weeks of owning it - Still got an R33 GTR too :D

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilA View Post
    The GTR is quite expensive to maintain, even going to Litchfield. I didn’t do servicing every 6 months but 12 months or 6,000 miles as it was out of warranty. Ended up serving the car twice in ownership alongside other maintainence carried out on it.
    The RS6 is cheaper in theory as the service schedule is 2 years or 20,000 miles but parts just as much. I have done 2,000 in the 7 weeks of owning it - Still got an R33 GTR too :D
    Come on, you can't tease us with the R33 and not show us any pics :)

Journeyman
    Lol... I’ve got a Smart Car for skidding about in... And I chose a 911 turbo over the GTR for the reason you said above...

With my old GTR & my current RS6
    I am living in Berlin and have also been taking the opportunity to travel around Europe with my GMT master.

As an aside, I notice you have UK plates on your cars. Have you had any issues with insuring these whilst you're in Belgium? I have to return back to the UK every 90 days to remain fully comp with my XKR

Sent from my SM-G960F using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    I travel between the U.K. & Brussels every 4 to 5 weeks on average in the car so no issues so far :). But I do have a similar policy where I need to return every 90 days.

I’ll get some pics of my R33 GTR up this evening if I can, it’s my thread so I guess I can put car photos up too haha.

And the 911 Turbo is a fantastic car, I use to have a 996 Turbo after I sold my R34 GTR. I would love to get a 991 but that’s quite a few years away
    Last edited by EmilA; 9th August 2018 at 09:18.

Journeyman
    I travel between the U.K. & Brussels every 4 to 5 weeks on average in the car so no issues so far :). But I do have a similar policy where I need to return every 90 days.

I’ll get some pics of my R33 GTR up this evening if I can, it’s my thread so I guess I can put car photos up too haha.

And the 911 Turbo is a fantastic car, I use to have a 996 Turbo after I sold my R34 GTR. I would love to get a 991 but that’s quite a few years away
    I would love a 991 also...lol Mine is a 997 last of the Mezger in manual only car I’ve ever had that’s worth more than I paid for it...

Journeyman
    Nice pictures

Sent from my SM-N950F using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Thank you. I’ll continue to take photos and post more up on here :)

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.B View Post
    I would love a 991 also...lol Mine is a 997 last of the Mezger in manual only car I’ve ever had that’s worth more than I paid for it...

My bet is that this is bobba?