closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Something odd happening in New Arrivals thread in Watch Talk..

Something odd happening in New Arrivals thread in Watch Talk..

Not quite sure what's going on, but I don't seem to be able to view any posts in the new arrivals thread over in Watch Talk? The last I can see is Taylors at 19:54

This is the reason I've posted the same thing 3 times, but I can' edit them, because I can't see them.

I only know there are others due to being able to see them when I hit reply or new post..

Anyone else had this or know what's happening?

I saw this earlier, for your post. Clicking on the link to go to the latest post in that thread, being yours, it just goes to the post from yesterday from someone else.

Happening in the Dear Wife thread too.

Blog Entries
    Same here.

I like the Everest... but now I’m sick of seeing it in this thread

z

Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    I saw this earlier, for your post. Clicking on the link to go to the latest post in that thread, being yours, it just goes to the post from yesterday from someone else.

Happening in the Dear Wife thread too.
    Yeah, you're right, it's actually a post about a Smiths Everest from the 7th is the last I can see..

But there's a post about a Sinn and a reply about that 1000m Tag diver since then that I can see when I hit New Post

Most odd

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisance Value View Post
    Yeah, you're right, it's actually a post about a Smiths Everest from the 7th is the last I can see..

But there's a post about a Sinn and a reply about that 1000m Tag diver since then that I can see when I hit New Post

Most odd
    You're quite right, it's the 7th not yesterday. Also, the latest post link goes to the last page, rather than the last post.

The Dear Wife thread now seems to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    You're quite right, it's the 7th not yesterday. Also, the latest post link goes to the last page, rather than the last post.

The Dear Wife thread now seems to be working.
    Just a glitch in the matrix...

Master
    I think there’s a problem in the website/forum as a whole. I had the same problem posting in The TZ chain, tried three times, couldn’t see it and when it finally appeared the following day wasn’t where it should have been. Someone else commented in the thread too it happened to them. Isn’t Eddie doing some major works at the moment?

Glad it wasn't just me 'having finger trouble', then.

Posted this in response to a comment in the TZ Chain thread yesterday morning:

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko7A38 View Post
    Nope. Refreshed till I was blue in the face. All I could see this morning was the bottom of page 308.

Then when I submitted my post it didn't show up. Must have been some temporary indexing glitch.