closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Coated Nylon NATO - How long?

Craftsman

Question Omega Coated Nylon NATO - How long?

Looking to get an Omega coated nylon NATO for my SMPc.

This one here:
    Ref:031ZSZ002056

does anyone know how long these are? I have 6.5" wrist, want to be sure it's not too long.

Also not been able to find any reviews on this strap, so if anyone here has any experience with this nato all input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Master
    They are 30cm no including the buckle.

Fit is great, not too long at all for the average wrist.

The omega NATO’s can’t be beaten for quality and feel - expensive yes but we’ll worth it in my opinion.

Craftsman
    Normally I would just buy the Phenomnato. These are almost identical to Omega from what I’ve been told. But Phenom have nothing like Omega nylon coated version.

Take a look at post #27 in this thread https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?422324-Best-Nato , 2nd picture down. I took some measurements of a new Haveston Nato at both ends of the wrist sizes it would fit. The picture shows it fastened for an approx 6.5" wrist, with no spare tail to contend with. This strap is 270mm long, so the Omega strap on your wrist would have 30mm ish of tail to contend with.
    F.T.F.A.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Take a look at post #27 in this thread https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?422324-Best-Nato , 2nd picture down. I took some measurements of a new Haveston Nato at both ends of the wrist sizes it would fit. The picture shows it fastened for an approx 6.5" wrist, with no spare tail to contend with. This strap is 270mm long, so the Omega strap on your wrist would have 30mm ish of tail to contend with.
    Thank you for linking to the thread.