closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Independent Breitling Chronomat service

Independent Breitling Chronomat service

Hi all,

My friend's Breitling Chronomat Longitude is in need of a complete service. It's 16 years old, last had a service only 5 years ago but has developed sudden stopping syndrome. Fraser Hart in Edinburgh quoted him £1500-1800 which seems outrageous.

Has anybody used any independent watchmakers in the UK for their Breitling servicing needs?

Thanks,
    Tom

Craftsman
    Try Mark at Watch Repair UK he's a good guy and for some reason I seem to recall he has a Brietling background.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WillHarris2306; 9th August 2018 at 12:00.

Craftsman
    Any Breitling AD should be able to send his watch to BUK, and most should only charge a small handling fee to cover admin and postage. Or your friend could send the watch to them directly. The former option shifts the shipping risk over to the dealer which is a bonus.

Service cost should be £700, but maybe more if extra parts are needed to fix the stopping issue.

BUK price list:
    https://www.breitling.com/gb-en/serv...oaAszhEALw_wcB

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated.

Master
    Try ryte time watch repairs his watch should have a 7750 movement so spares should be easy to get

Will do Michael, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael 38 View Post
    Try ryte time watch repairs his watch should have a 7750 movement so spares should be easy to get
    Michael, Terry is shipping the watch back to him shortly after a very respectable turnaround time and some excellent communication. Your recommendation was much appreciated!

Tom