closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 103 of 225 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,150 of 11241

Thread: More bike related stuff

  1. #5101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    1
    MCN as a source of policy. Really?

  2. #5102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
    MCN as a source of policy. Really? You guys in the UK are truly lost if you think recreational biking, without restriction, is the right thing to do. Honestly, does it feel right when you are out and about? I imagine not.

  3. #5103
    Quote Originally Posted by djjuk View Post
    Loving the weather and empty roads.....
    Good pic with a nice vista - where is that?

  4. #5104
    Craftsman djjuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South West UK
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by E_2_Right-Force View Post
    Good pic with a nice vista - where is that?
    Cheers. Somerset levels near Glastonbury.

  5. #5105
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
    MCN as a source of policy. Really?
    Really. If you bother to read it, you'll see the "policy" comes from the government.

  6. #5106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by downer View Post
    Really. If you bother to read it, you'll see the "policy" comes from the government.
    A bit like other recent announcements from Gov UK such as the (non-existent) reciprocal agreement with France regarding non-quarantine. Mate, life has changed. A blast is passť. For now.

  7. #5107
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
    A bit like other recent announcements from Gov UK such as the (non-existent) reciprocal agreement with France regarding non-quarantine. Mate, life has changed. A blast is passť. For now.
    Absolute nonsense. I'm done with arguing the point with you.

  8. #5108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by downer View Post
    Absolute nonsense. I'm done with arguing the point with you.
    So you argue a gratuitous blast is socially responsible. FUBAR. IMHO. Out of that little bubble you are in, you will be frowned upon. Trust me.
    Last edited by Skyman; 16th May 2020 at 18:59.

  9. #5109
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Quote Originally Posted by downer View Post
    Exercising the CB again today. Love this bike!
    Likewise, fantastic ride out today. 125 miles all around the lovely county of Shropshire. Fish n Chips in Newport, and back through Bridgenorth.

    Had an official looking chap with a high viz and a clipboard come over to chat about the bikes, and then thanked us for observing social distancing and visiting Newport. My mate was sat on one bench eating his food, I was sat on another.








  10. #5110
    Took both my bikes to the dealer yesterday for a service and MOT...only to discover when I got home one hadnít been MOTd after all...that will need sorting this week.

    Went on the R9T today for work to do some Mental Health Act assessments around the city. Had some new tyres fitted yesterday and could not believe the difference they made to the handling. The originals were 5 years old with 6k on them but I was not expecting the improvement which was like night and day.

  11. #5111
    Did a little bike cleaning today too after my Scrambler ride. Out again tomorrow. Roll on Summer!

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  12. #5112
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Likewise, fantastic ride out today. 125 miles all around the lovely county of Shropshire. Fish n Chips in Newport, and back through Bridgenorth.

    Had an official looking chap with a high viz and a clipboard come over to chat about the bikes, and then thanked us for observing social distancing and visiting Newport. My mate was sat on one bench eating his food, I was sat on another.






    Very weird seeing the town I grew up in on a post on here! Recognised the memorial in the first pic!
    Hope the weather stayed nice for you. Zachs for chips?

  13. #5113
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,684

    Well yesterday I went here on my bike

    The garage, feeling envious as still on full lockdown in Wales. Due to be reviewed in 2 weeks , so our release will seem sweeter. Including the ubiquitous ď shopping ď runs I have done less than 30 miles since early March across all four bikes!

  14. #5114
    @ Skyman - Simon - You've been on this thread at least twice as some kind of self appointed lock-down prefect and similarly elsewhere on the forum ranting about cyclists.

    If all you want to do is bring preachy negativity, I'm pretty sure I speak for many to say, keep it to yourself.

    I'll not partake in further discourse on this subject with you.

    Have a nice day. I'm off for a ride on my push bike later - It'll be fantastic
    Andy

    Wanted - Damasko DA38 or DC80 Green - not the black versions. Bell & Ross BR03-92 Nightlum

  15. #5115
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Quote Originally Posted by jkb89 View Post
    Very weird seeing the town I grew up in on a post on here! Recognised the memorial in the first pic!
    Hope the weather stayed nice for you. Zachs for chips?
    Yes, and mighty fine they were too👍

  16. #5116
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    My mate got his old airhead out today..

    Nice, I like that! Not everyones cup of tea but I think the old airheads have so much character. Mine is an ex police bike in standard trim and I'm resisting the urge to make a cafe racer or flat tracker style out of it - but I do think that's been done to death so might just tidy it and put a bigger set of pistons in it to get a little more power.

  17. #5117
    Definitely agree, I'm after an original airhead that hasn't been touched as I love them in standard form. Also, untouched ones may become more collectible as most will get retrofied

    Nothing against it BTW, I had an R Nine T Racer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddiex View Post
    Nice, I like that! Not everyones cup of tea but I think the old airheads have so much character. Mine is an ex police bike in standard trim and I'm resisting the urge to make a cafe racer or flat tracker style out of it - but I do think that's been done to death so might just tidy it and put a bigger set of pistons in it to get a little more power.
    Sent from my SM-G977B using TZ-UK mobile app

  18. #5118
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    13,299
    The BMWs arenít really my cup of tea but I do like Yamaha XV conversions.

    None of these are mine and all are/were for sale on eBay.


  19. #5119
    Master sweets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bristol - UK
    Posts
    5,080
    I was just looking at the BMW R1200RT on SC and thinking what a great custom that would make, as it is the last and biggest of the boxer twin air-cooled engines (I think).

    Turns out it has already been done.

    I think this looks amazing



    I am going to have to think about that very seriously.

    Dave

  20. #5120
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    18,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    The BMWs arenít really my cup of tea but I do like Yamaha XV conversions.

    None of these are mine and all are/were for sale on eBay.
    The XV's can look nice when converted.

    I currently have a hankering for an MT-01

    ďThe more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.Ē

  21. #5121
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    13,299
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    The XV's can look nice when converted.

    I currently have a hankering for an MT-01

    Someone on here recently sold one. Shame he didnít list if on SC as Iíd have been interested in it too.

  22. #5122
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,779

    Fancy a 6 cylinder?

    Then build your own


  23. #5123
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    18,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Someone on here recently sold one. Shame he didnít list if on SC as Iíd have been interested in it too.
    Yes, something a bit ....'Brough brutal'.... about them!
    ďThe more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.Ē

  24. #5124
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    18,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Then build your own


    Thats quite an engineering achievement for a home engineer. Mind you, the standard 4cyl one I had in the day was enough for me!

    Now, where's that thread about seller remorse...............
    ďThe more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.Ē

  25. #5125
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    The BMWs arenít really my cup of tea but I do like Yamaha XV conversions.
    Problem I've got with XV conversions is that I remember them being not very good and a bit troublesome when they were new, and I kind of doubt 30ish years on they have improved with age.

    It's a bit like the CX500 based cafe racers that I've seen with big price tags. I always remember the poor main bearings and camchain problems that seemed to affect them all, and having taken them apart to fix these problems, how shoddy the inside of the motors were.

    I had my R65 and a CX apart in the garage at the same time - the BMW for a performance upgrade and the Honda to make one good one out of 2 broken ones and there was no way the engine parts could get mixed up.

  26. #5126
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by sweets View Post
    I was just looking at the BMW R1200RT on SC and thinking what a great custom that would make, as it is the last and biggest of the boxer twin air-cooled engines (I think).

    Turns out it has already been done.

    I think this looks amazing



    I am going to have to think about that very seriously.

    Dave
    Cool bike! I don't have the skill set to custom build that sort of thing so for me he R9T tick a lot of boxes for me and is similar enough to that one.

    Some nice bikes in this thread!

  27. #5127
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    13,299

    More bike related stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp View Post
    Problem I've got with XV conversions is that I remember them being not very good and a bit troublesome when they were new, and I kind of doubt 30ish years on they have improved with age.

    It's a bit like the CX500 based cafe racers that I've seen with big price tags. I always remember the poor main bearings and camchain problems that seemed to affect them all, and having taken them apart to fix these problems, how shoddy the inside of the motors were.

    I had my R65 and a CX apart in the garage at the same time - the BMW for a performance upgrade and the Honda to make one good one out of 2 broken ones and there was no way the engine parts could get mixed up.
    I donít disagree and would want to build my own so Iíd probably start with an engine rebuild and retire. Also, I doubt it would do many miles anyway.

    Iíve never really warmed to Hondas either for the same reason as you; the engineering of both Suzukis and particularly Kawasakis of the late seventies and early eighties was head and shoulders above that of Hondas. The super dream, cx500/650 and early vf750 are classic examples of poor, over complicated engines designed in a failed attempt to show off their engineering superiority.

    Iím sure that models such as the cbr600, vfr750 and Fireblade changed all that but apart from a short period with an Xr250 for green laneing, Iíve never owned or wanted a Honda.
    Last edited by Dave+63; 17th May 2020 at 17:17.

  28. #5128
    Grand Master Saint-Just's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ashford, Kent
    Posts
    23,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    I donít disagree and would want to build my own so Iíd probably start with an engine rebuild and retire. Also, I doubt it would do many miles anyway.

    Iíve never really warmed to Hondas either for the same reason as you; the engineering of both Suzukis and particularly Kawasakis of the late seventies and early eighties was head and shoulders above that of Hondas. The super dream, cx500/650 and early vf750 are classic examples of poor, over complicated engines designed in a failed attempt to show off their engineering superiority.

    Iím sure that models such as the cbr600, vfr750 and Fireblade changed all that but apart from a short period with an Xr250 for green laneing, Iíve never owned or wanted a Honda.
    The VFR 750 is the best all rounder I've had (early 90s version, not the Carat). Quality was superb. I always found Suzukis excellent value for money but you could tell why they were significantly cheaper.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

  29. #5129
    My turn for the ride-out shot whilst on a recce for a field to fly from (taken with my ride-out `phone of choice an ancient Nokia hence the grainy image)


  30. #5130
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    13,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    The VFR 750 is the best all rounder I've had (early 90s version, not the Carat). Quality was superb. I always found Suzukis excellent value for money but you could tell why they were significantly cheaper.
    The Vfr was Hondaís answer to the disaster that was the chocolate cam vf750 and was a great engine. Still over complicated though.

    Honda have always been great with fit/finish and paintwork (unlike Suzuki) but their engineering did let them down at times.

    Iím am referring to bikes built between about 1976 and 1985 but it put me off them for life.

    Obviously, Iím in a minority because Honda are the worldís largest motorcycle manufacturer.

  31. #5131
    Master Tifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Shropshire UK
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp View Post
    Problem I've got with XV conversions is that I remember them being not very good and a bit troublesome when they were new, and I kind of doubt 30ish years on they have improved with age.

    It's a bit like the CX500 based cafe racers that I've seen with big price tags. I always remember the poor main bearings and camchain problems that seemed to affect them all, and having taken them apart to fix these problems, how shoddy the inside of the motors were.
    Indeed, it's virtually impossible to polish a turd no matter how hard you try.
    It always amazes me when someone selects what was a POS in it's day as the basis for development.

  32. #5132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by andy tims View Post
    @ Skyman - Simon - You've been on this thread at least twice as some kind of self appointed lock-down prefect and similarly elsewhere on the forum ranting about cyclists.

    If all you want to do is bring preachy negativity, I'm pretty sure I speak for many to say, keep it to yourself.

    I'll not partake in further discourse on this subject with you.

    Have a nice day. I'm off for a ride on my push bike later - It'll be fantastic
    Andy, yes you are right. I have overstepped the mark, which was and is entirely inappropriate. Please accept my apologies.
    S

  33. #5133
    Grand Master Saint-Just's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ashford, Kent
    Posts
    23,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    The Vfr was Hondaís answer to the disaster that was the chocolate cam vf750 and was a great engine. Still over complicated though.

    Honda have always been great with fit/finish and paintwork (unlike Suzuki) but their engineering did let them down at times.

    Iím am referring to bikes built between about 1976 and 1985 but it put me off them for life.

    Obviously, Iím in a minority because Honda are the worldís largest motorcycle manufacturer.
    The first Honda I rode was a 1975 750. It was in 76, with my American licence. It was awesome for the kid I was, especially as American roads in general did not exactly torture the rather flexible frame.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

  34. #5134
    Master Tifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Shropshire UK
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    The Vfr was Hondaís answer to the disaster that was the chocolate cam vf750 and was a great engine. Still over complicated though.
    I don't think it was that complicated Dave....well...it was....but it wasn't an issue....but I digress...
    Owned a few, they were fabulous to work on (with the exception of having to drop the engine to remove the rear headers.) Although a V4, the valve gear was a dream, each bank had its own cassette which could be pulled out by removing just 2 bolts. Simples. Valve adjustment was a 40 min tappet adjust job....no bucket & shims...heaven!
    Electrics were bullet proof too, providing you took care of the connectors. The VFR was deliberately over engineered to claw back some of the lost Honda respect after the VF fiasco that you mentioned.
    Great bike, wish I'd kept my last one....*sighs*

  35. #5135
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    The Vfr was Hondaís answer to the disaster that was the chocolate cam vf750 and was a great engine. Still over complicated though.

    Honda have always been great with fit/finish and paintwork (unlike Suzuki) but their engineering did let them down at times.

    Iím am referring to bikes built between about 1976 and 1985 but it put me off them for life.

    Obviously, Iím in a minority because Honda are the worldís largest motorcycle manufacturer.
    Exactly what Iím sat on here..Belonged to my mate, and spent more time off the road than on it. He got rid ASAP and bought a GPz750 Turbo, now that was a great piece of kit and 100% reliable.




  36. #5136
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
    Andy, yes you are right. I have overstepped the mark, which was and is entirely inappropriate. Please accept my apologies.
    S
    Fair enough.

    Apology accepted.
    Andy

    Wanted - Damasko DA38 or DC80 Green - not the black versions. Bell & Ross BR03-92 Nightlum

  37. #5137
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    13,299

    More bike related stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    I don't think it was that complicated Dave....well...it was....but it wasn't an issue....but I digress...
    Owned a few, they were fabulous to work on (with the exception of having to drop the engine to remove the rear headers.) Although a V4, the valve gear was a dream, each bank had its own cassette which could be pulled out by removing just 2 bolts. Simples.
    Iíve just stripped two vfr800 motors (I wasnít previously aware that the Vtec had gone back to cam chains!) and really struggled getting the cam gears out. There were four bolts, two of which were a struggle to get to and then another one that was hard to find. Perhaps I was doing something wrong?

    The VFR was certainly a great engine though, thereís no denying that.

    They both also had buckets and shims so that must also be a change between the 750 and 800.

  38. #5138
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    13,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Exactly what Iím sat on here..Belonged to my mate, and spent more time off the road than on it. He got rid ASAP and bought a GPz750 Turbo, now that was a great piece of kit and 100% reliable.



    I like the GPz750 Enoch. Not got a turbo though!


  39. #5139
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    I donít disagree and would want to build my own so Iíd probably start with an engine rebuild and retire. Also, I doubt it would do many miles anyway.

    Iíve never really warmed to Hondas either for the same reason as you; the engineering of both Suzukis and particularly Kawasakis of the late seventies and early eighties was head and shoulders above that of Hondas. The super dream, cx500/650 and early vf750 are classic examples of poor, over complicated engines designed in a failed attempt to show off their engineering superiority.

    Iím sure that models such as the cbr600, vfr750 and Fireblade changed all that but apart from a short period with an Xr250 for green laneing, Iíve never owned or wanted a Honda.

    I remember going to Santa Pod in the early 80ís, folk were running Suzuki GS1000ís with nitrous and getting staggering times And outputs eg well over twice stock, unbreakable.

  40. #5140
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,683
    Lovely 100 miles on the road today, starting at home and encompassing Sarratt, Croxley Green, Denham, Datchet, Windsor, Runnymeade and Chobham (and then back again after a spot of lunch). Fantastic twisty route too (thanks Howard ).

  41. #5141
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    I remember going to Santa Pod in the early 80ís, folk were running Suzuki GS1000ís with nitrous and getting staggering times And outputs eg well over twice stock, unbreakable.
    A grunt monster from back in the day... 20 years old and clueless. How the heck did I survive?

    Fitted with a Marshall and no baffles


  42. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    A grunt monster from back in the day... 20 years old and clueless. How the heck did I survive?

    Fitted with a Marshall and no baffles
    At that age I was riding a tuned 250LC, with clipons, rearsets and no sense of my own mortality. Within 2 years I was on a litre bike (K100RS) and using it in a spirited manner every day for a 70 mile cross country round trip to work.

    And when I think back to the amount of riding I did on big bikes in the snow...

    Happy with 67bhp and a bag for my sandwiches now.

    The thought of my lad jumping on a litre bike now terrifies me, mainly because I know how I rode at his age.

  43. #5143
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Just had a call from my dealer....Bobber TFC Build Number 50, should be with me on Wednesday.


    And I’ve just been forcibly reminded that it’s also my 25th wedding anniversary.
    Last edited by Enoch; 18th May 2020 at 11:29.

  44. #5144
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Just had a call from my dealer....Bobber TFC Build Number 50, should be with me on Wednesday.


    And Iíve just been forcibly reminded that itís also my 25th wedding anniversary.
    Nice one. Are you going to keep this one at factory spec - other than adding forward controls and exhaust as you've already mentioned?

  45. #5145
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Quote Originally Posted by downer View Post
    Nice one. Are you going to keep this one at factory spec - other than adding forward controls and exhaust as you've already mentioned?
    Yes. Itís just going to get the forward controls, decat, and I have a nice headlight bezel from my old Bobber, and I may bling up the engine cases with some titanium bolts.

    But anything I do, can be easily put back to stock..

    Just sorted the insurance. £250 quid, not to bad as I have zero NCB. All the NCB I have is used on the other bikes.

  46. #5146
    Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Down south jukin
    Posts
    3,889
    Blog Entries
    1
    which insurance company?

  47. #5147
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    18,153
    Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    I remember going to Santa Pod in the early 80ís, folk were running Suzuki GS1000ís with nitrous and getting staggering times And outputs eg well over twice stock, unbreakable.
    Used to enjoy the 'Run what you brung' meets at Santa Pod in those days when I had Japanese fours.
    ďThe more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.Ē

  48. #5148
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    which insurance company?
    I went through Adrian Flux. Not sure of the company yet as Iím still waiting for the docs to be emailed...

    I tried a few comparison sites, but non of them listed the Bobber TFC in their drop down menus so had to call around.

    The Ducati cost me £204
    Speedmaster was £160, but not a full year as it was the old Bobber policy that was already running.

  49. #5149
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    Used to enjoy the 'Run what you brung' meets at Santa Pod in those days when I had Japanese fours.
    I used to enter at Santa Pod and Long Marsden... best time was a 10.5 on my ZZR1100

  50. #5150
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    Just had a call from my dealer....Bobber TFC Build Number 50, should be with me on Wednesday.


    And Iíve just been forcibly reminded that itís also my 25th wedding anniversary.
    I've not been following new models that have been introduced over the last few years but I've seen one of these frequently riding past near to where I live which happens to near to the main dealer - Jack Lilleys. I assumed it was a cool one custom made bike! Very nice and I see that it's a limited run and the Rocket and Thruxton are sold out. I do love some of the custom bobbers that are shown at places like the Bike Shed at Tobacco Dock but to be fair if you can buy them ready made from the factory..............! Makes a lot of sense for many people I reckon!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information