closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: It’s been quiet on the watch front but…

It’s been quiet on the watch front but…

I’m up to lots in the toys dept….

Up to my eyeballs in restorations

And old Alvis and a slightly newer but still ancient Yamaha I picked up for nothing.

Started a YouTube channel too so have a look if you like seeing a clueless person trying to fix things beyond his ability.

https://youtube.com/@gastramp?si=wzj0OoPVloQCM_Gy

The watches have more or less stayed the same but I might have just picked up an Omega…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    XS 250 , a forgotten classic. I had its bigger brother the XS500. At the time (1980’s ) a bit like a reliable British twin. Not sure how you will get on for bits these days. Yambits was good for my recent 1980’s Rd refresh.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James.uk View Post
    I’m up to lots in the toys dept….

Up to my eyeballs in restorations

And old Alvis and a slightly newer but still ancient Yamaha I picked up for nothing.

Started a YouTube channel too so have a look if you like seeing a clueless person trying to fix things beyond his ability.

https://youtube.com/@gastramp?si=wzj0OoPVloQCM_Gy

The watches have more or less stayed the same but I might have just picked up an Omega…

Total admiration for you on the Alvis restoration, is the parts supply good for that model. Brave man, keep us informed.

Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    XS 250 , a forgotten classic. I had its bigger brother the XS500. At the time (1980’s ) a bit like a reliable British twin. Not sure how you will get on for bits these days. Yambits was good for my recent 1980’s Rd refresh.
    Some parts seem easy to get… some not but I can always adapt. Apparently the 400 is just a bored out 250 so it’s possible to just slot in the bigger motor. Might be tempted if it’s as gutless as people say