Probably best Tony. Like you, and most other guys on here I'd imagine, I'm itching to get out on the bike. More so given the weather last weekend. But my mate made a very salient point when I asked what he thought about us going out. On your bike you are basically self isolating, no prob with social distancing etc. He compared it to going out in a car on your jack cos you are bored, remember some driver did that a week or so back and was made an example of on the media. Its no different really and that struck home with me. Then theres the valid point re taking NHS resources should the worst happen. And it can happen and not be your fault in any way. There was also talk on another forum I'm on about petrol stations refusing fuel to folk they deemed to be on 'non essential' travel. I for one don't want to be out and not be able to get home.

As a side issue to this, I actually believe this Corona stuff is a lot more airborne than we think, accept, believe or understand. I simply don't accept that its spread this far and quickly by touch, or coughing, sneezing on each other etc. Theres now a report of some tiger in a New York zoo having it, I doubt someone has been within 2 meters of that, or coughed on it?. Doesn't seem feasible to me anyway. So, the more time indoors the better for me atm. Yeah of course I'm going stir crazy, but I'd rather be that than on a ventilator somewhere. The roads will be there when this is all over, I want to make sure I'm there on them enjoying myself.

Just my thoughts

Stuart