closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 207 of 226 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,350 of 11291

Thread: More bike related stuff

  1. #10301
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Gaston Rahier was indeed a short arse but an outstanding rider. He is, however, riding a BMW above and not a Honda
    A google search for “lac rose edition” by bahnstormer motorrad will reveal a modern R9T creation that is a throwback to the Dakar bikes…beautifully done.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=lac+...BAp6VYULhrt87M

  2. #10302
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    5,664
    There’s a SWM 650 locally to me for sale - tempted to take a look - like to get back on 2 wheels

  3. #10303
    Master hhhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,841
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Gaston Rahier was indeed a short arse but an outstanding rider. He is, however, riding a BMW above and not a Honda
    Good point, well made. 😬

  4. #10304
    Grand Master Dave+63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    13,321
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhh View Post
    If Gaston could ride this, you should be fine…

    Riding the Dakar though, he only needed to get on it at the start of a stage and the next time he stopped was the end (assuming he didn’t fall of en route). Non of this messing about with junctions and traffic!

  5. #10305
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Riding the Dakar though, he only needed to get on it at the start of a stage and the next time he stopped was the end (assuming he didn’t fall of en route). Non of this messing about with junctions and traffic!
    Yes, and he did pretty much destroy his body in the process.

  6. #10306
    Craftsman skmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St Albans
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Haha - yes, I have a couple of inches on you, from memory. I'm such a lank!

    I did think about the Street Scrambler, but I've got myself used to having a fair bit more power on tap so if anything I'd probably want to look at the Speed Twin instead. That's certainly an option but, if I'm going to chop in my beautiful TTR then I'd rather it was to achieve a very tangible gain in touring ability. Otherwise, I could just do a handlebar conversion on mine and I'd have a far better spec'd bike than either the Street Scrambler or the Speed Twin and probably a similar amount of riding comfort.

    As in...

    Oh dear Tony, it’s sounding like you have the adventure bike bug badly.

    I guess in an ideal world we’d all have more than one bike (like many of our fortunate brethren in here) but if like us you generally have one do-it-all bike it’s always going to be a compromise.

    If only Triumph make the Scrambler 1200 in a sensible size for us short folk.

    The handlebar convention is probably the sensible choice for longer days etc. But then when has sensible ever been the right choice. Good luck with your thought options.

    Must get a ride out again soon, now that the weather is FAB!’


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #10307
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    You'll only ever notice the weight of wheeling it around turned off. They might not have a lowered new one but they should have a lowered used one to give you an idea.

    FWIW I have a 30 inch leg and with the standard seat on the low setting was barely OK, but not confidence inspiring. I was going to get the low seat but the guy said "you're a big lad. Give it 2 weeks and that cushion will give in a bit and you'll be fine". He was right :(This was daytime mode which was fine most of the time. Regular "on" was fantastic and high/full beam could turn an entire postcode into daylight.
    Is this your GS, needs more lights..


  8. #10308
    I have a 30in inside leg and ride a standard GS with no bother. It took me a while to gain the confidence to ride it. The biggest problem if you are short is man handling the bike around the garage, as you are reaching up and across for the bars.

    There was a thread on UKGSer about seat heights and I recall a photo of a user called Matron riding an R1100GS. She was about 5ft tall bombing along on a 240kg bike without any effort at all.

  9. #10309
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,694
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hnbarker View Post
    I have a 30in inside leg and ride a standard GS with no bother. It took me a while to gain the confidence to ride it. The biggest problem if you are short is man handling the bike around the garage, as you are reaching up and across for the bars.

    There was a thread on UKGSer about seat heights and I recall a photo of a user called Matron riding an R1100GS. She was about 5ft tall bombing along on a 240kg bike without any effort at all.
    Yes, there are lots of anecdotes like that; they're the exception to the rule though, John, and I really don't want to be posting stories about misjudging a negative camber and not being able to pick my bike up again! In fact, I recall Steve Burns being in precisely that spot in a car park, and needing another bloke's help before he could get on the bike again

    I think I'm sold on the Triumph over the GS in terms of size/weight/ergonomics (and I'd really prefer to be on a Triumph as opposed to a BMW, if I'm honest), so I guess it's now a question of whether the standard bike with a low seat will be a decent fit. If not, the lowered bike gives me another 2-4cm of leeway so one or other will definitely be okay.

  10. #10310
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,694
    Quote Originally Posted by skmark View Post
    Oh dear Tony, it’s sounding like you have the adventure bike bug badly.

    I guess in an ideal world we’d all have more than one bike (like many of our fortunate brethren in here) but if like us you generally have one do-it-all bike it’s always going to be a compromise.

    If only Triumph make the Scrambler 1200 in a sensible size for us short folk.

    The handlebar convention is probably the sensible choice for longer days etc. But then when has sensible ever been the right choice. Good luck with your thought options.

    Must get a ride out again soon, now that the weather is FAB!’


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, we must definitely do that, Mark. And yes, if only the 1200 wasn't designed for giants!

  11. #10311
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    And yes, if only the 1200 wasn't designed for giants!
    I'm going to have to try an XC at some point, but the lack of luggage options is a pain for touring

  12. #10312
    Had a lovely 3 hours out on the Street Scrambler this morning.

    Hot but really thoroughly enjoyable.

    Only bad points were nearly head-butting a kestrel, and nearly having a head-on with a twat on a Harley that was overtaking a line of cars against a solid white line.

  13. #10313
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp View Post
    I'm going to have to try an XC at some point, but the lack of luggage options is a pain for touring
    Good luck with that

  14. #10314
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp View Post
    I'm going to have to try an XC at some point, but the lack of luggage options is a pain for touring
    I know where there's one going cheap...

  15. #10315
    Quote Originally Posted by downer View Post
    I know where there's one going cheap...
    On here? Have I not been paying attention?

  16. #10316
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp View Post
    On here? Have I not been paying attention?
    I've agreed to trade my XC for a Multistrada 950S. I got (what I think is) a very good price but I'd be happy to sell it privately. It's going at the end of this week though...as the Ducati is imminent.

  17. #10317
    Craftsman kildareman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Theoretically, Marc, but anything I've seen requires lifting the bike onto a paddock-type stand. I really haven't found anything that both minimises risk and makes life easier; I'd also not be able to use the Ridehide if the bike was raised whilst parked up.
    This might meet your requirements:

    https://dynamoto.pl/en_GB/index

  18. #10318
    Quote Originally Posted by downer View Post
    I've agreed to trade my XC for a Multistrada 950S. I got (what I think is) a very good price but I'd be happy to sell it privately. It's going at the end of this week though...as the Ducati is imminent.
    Ah yes, of course.

    Chances are I'll pass, but do you fancy PMing me the details just in case?

  19. #10319
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp View Post
    Ah yes, of course.

    Chances are I'll pass, but do you fancy PMing me the details just in case?
    No problem. PM incoming.

  20. #10320
    Master chris2982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyne and Wear
    Posts
    3,776
    Got out for a nice little ride today.
    Only 350 miles to go till it's ran in and I can get the first service sorted.

    Chris.

    Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk

  21. #10321
    Great looking bike. Did you go green laneing?

  22. #10322
    Master Tifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Shropshire UK
    Posts
    1,506
    Hooned 220mls around N Wales finest today.
    T'was absolutley scorchio!....all hail decently vented summer gear!
    I've owned my summer jacket for over 4 years... only worn it a dozen or so times....but today was one of those days it really made sense....

  23. #10323
    Master chris2982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyne and Wear
    Posts
    3,776
    Quote Originally Posted by manganr View Post
    Great looking bike. Did you go green laneing?
    Thanks.
    No green laning, may do at some point though.

    Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk

  24. #10324
    Master Plake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sunny Sussex
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by andy tims View Post
    Certainly reduce your tyre pressures. I recommend finding the tyre support guy as asking him for a hot pressure then check your tyres straight away when you come in every session until they have stabilised at the target hot pressure.

    Grab some instruction. Try to get the 3rd session once you’ve got a bit dialled in and perhaps session 5 after lunch. Ask early in the day.

    Make sure you have proper gloves and leathers that zip together.

    Drink lots.

    Take your own food, unless you’re really into greasy burgers for lunch. The catering at brands is not the greatest.

    Keep an eye on your fuel level. You use a lot on track and if you run very low you could get fuel starvation.

    Look as far ahead as you can.

    Don’t try to be the last of the late brakers. Rushing into the corners will probably push you wide on the exit, which means you can’t open the throttle fully.

    Relax - stay loose on the bike.

    Don't be tempted to clock your speed at the end of the straights.

    Enjoy.
    I am at Brands today.

    It appears to have been designed by a sadist lol. Paddock hill….ffs.

    Thank you, and everyone, for the great advice. Survived session 1 with only a small amount of leathers soiling.

  25. #10325
    Quote Originally Posted by Plake View Post
    I am at Brands today.

    It appears to have been designed by a sadist lol. Paddock hill….ffs.

    Thank you, and everyone, for the great advice. Survived session 1 with only a small amount of leathers soiling.
    Watch Graham Hill bend, that one is trickier than it looks and plenty of people bin it there. Also a lot of track day organisers have instructors on hand, often free, and they’re worth talking to. Have fun and keep it shiny side up.

  26. #10326
    Master Plake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sunny Sussex
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Groundrush View Post
    Watch Graham Hill bend, that one is trickier than it looks and plenty of people bin it there. Also a lot of track day organisers have instructors on hand, often free, and they’re worth talking to. Have fun and keep it shiny side up.
    One of my garage buddies ended up half way up the grass bank on that bend! Stayed upright though.

  27. #10327
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,694
    Well, test ride booked for 9.30 on Saturday - 900 GT Pro with the low seat fitted, although I'm fairly convinced that I'll end up going for the lowered version instead. They're big bastards compared to what I'm used to.

  28. #10328
    You would get used to it Tony, I thought a GS would be too tall but quickly acclimatised after riding smaller bikes.

  29. #10329
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt8500 View Post
    You would get used to it Tony, I thought a GS would be too tall but quickly acclimatised after riding smaller bikes.
    Hope so, Matt. Still a fair bit smaller than the GS, so I definitely have a fighting chance.

  30. #10330
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,696
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Well, test ride booked for 9.30 on Saturday - 900 GT Pro with the low seat fitted, although I'm fairly convinced that I'll end up going for the lowered version instead. They're big bastards compared to what I'm used to.
    Tony , lowered version of the Triumph , if its the same as the BMW F800/700/650 please please look at the laden and un laden weights.

    When I went from a BM F650 to a lowered BM F700GS the all up weight limit dropped by about 80kgs , so by bye two up touring with full luggage on my lowered bike. All luggage sold and any serious touring is no longer an option on this bike.

    Triumph may do it differently but BM use a smaller rear spring so its weight limited.

    Steve.

  31. #10331
    I’m a 32 inside leg, so proportionally probably similar Tony. I was really unsure about the Gs after a short test ride, but love it now and don’t worry about the height. I’m just careful not to park it nose in on a downhill camber

  32. #10332
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,694
    Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    Tony , lowered version of the Triumph , if its the same as the BMW F800/700/650 please please look at the laden and un laden weights.

    When I went from a BM F650 to a lowered BM F700GS the all up weight limit dropped by about 80kgs , so by bye two up touring with full luggage on my lowered bike. All luggage sold and any serious touring is no longer an option on this bike.

    Triumph may do it differently but BM use a smaller rear spring so its weight limited.

    Steve.
    That info isn't on the specs, Steve, but travel on the rear shock is reduced from 170 to 151mm. That said, there's more chance of pigs flying than Bea getting on the back!

  33. #10333
    Grand Master wileeeeeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    11,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt8500 View Post
    I’m a 32 inside leg, so proportionally probably similar Tony. I was really unsure about the Gs after a short test ride, but love it now and don’t worry about the height. I’m just careful not to park it nose in on a downhill camber
    Exactly this and I have a 30 inch inside leg. You just get used to it. Pressed the wrong button a few times and put the suspension in max which was scary. I tried to keep it in low suspension mode unless laden.

  34. #10334
    Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    Tony , lowered version of the Triumph , if its the same as the BMW F800/700/650 please please look at the laden and un laden weights.

    When I went from a BM F650 to a lowered BM F700GS the all up weight limit dropped by about 80kgs , so by bye two up touring with full luggage on my lowered bike. All luggage sold and any serious touring is no longer an option on this bike.

    Triumph may do it differently but BM use a smaller rear spring so its weight limited.
    That was the nice feature of the Harley adventure bike - the lowering as you come to a halt is a lowering of the subframe, not the suspension.

    That way the ground clearance, suspension and load remain unchanged.

    At least that's what the man in the shop told me

  35. #10335
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt8500 View Post
    I’m a 32 inside leg, so proportionally probably similar Tony. I was really unsure about the Gs after a short test ride, but love it now and don’t worry about the height. I’m just careful not to park it nose in on a downhill camber
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Exactly this and I have a 30 inch inside leg. You just get used to it. Pressed the wrong button a few times and put the suspension in max which was scary. I tried to keep it in low suspension mode unless laden.
    Thanks both. Hopefully all will fall into place, and I do have the bike for two hours so long enough to get a feel for it.

  36. #10336
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    It is, but it's also about practicability for me. I park on the patio at the back of the house, and it takes about a six point turn to get the bike into a position whereby I can get it into the Ridehide. (Yes, I could get off it and push, but it would still be a backwards and forwards exercise multiple times, with the heightened risk of dropping that entails). It's easier not being on tippy toes, particularly when it's wet.

    (I really do need to sort out that mini-garage at the end of the garden!)
    2 Round Bar trays with a bit of oil in between them act as a brilliant turntable for spinning bikes round.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

  37. #10337
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,694
    Quote Originally Posted by aa388 View Post
    2 Round Bar trays with a bit of oil in between them act as a brilliant turntable for spinning bikes round.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Hah! Genius!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  38. #10338
    Grand Master oldoakknives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    18,187
    Quote Originally Posted by aa388 View Post
    2 Round Bar trays with a bit of oil in between them act as a brilliant turntable for spinning bikes round.


    Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    I've been contemplating getting some kind of turntable affair to turn the bike around in the garage. That appeals on so many fronts, simplicity, cheapness, ingenuity, compactness and more that I might have too try it!
    “The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.”

  39. #10339
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    I've been contemplating getting some kind of turntable affair to turn the bike around in the garage. That appeals on so many fronts, simplicity, cheapness, ingenuity, compactness and more that I might have too try it!
    A house down the road with an awkward drive entrance has a car sized one that seems to work well enough so a bike sized one shouldn't be a problem

  40. #10340
    Master chris2982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyne and Wear
    Posts
    3,776
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    It is, but it's also about practicability for me. I park on the patio at the back of the house, and it takes about a six point turn to get the bike into a position whereby I can get it into the Ridehide. (Yes, I could get off it and push, but it would still be a backwards and forwards exercise multiple times, with the heightened risk of dropping that entails). It's easier not being on tippy toes, particularly when it's wet.

    (I really do need to sort out that mini-garage at the end of the garden!)
    Would something like this do the job??

    https://cjautosheywood.co.uk/product...olly-mb0303sn/

    By the looks of the wheels on it the patio would probably have to be flat as I can see them getting caught on the gaps if not.

    Chris.

    Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk

  41. #10341
    Grand Master learningtofly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Everywhere & nowhere, baby
    Posts
    32,694
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2982 View Post
    Would something like this do the job??

    https://cjautosheywood.co.uk/product...olly-mb0303sn/

    By the looks of the wheels on it the patio would probably have to be flat as I can see them getting caught on the gaps if not.

    Chris.

    Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk
    Possibly, Chris, but I think I'd rather just know that I've chosen a bike that I can handle without needing mechanical aides.

  42. #10342
    Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,177
    Out for a shakedown run on the big girl, after rebuilding the front end and getting a load of powder coating work done.

    Flawless big powerhouse as usual!

  43. #10343
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp View Post
    That was the nice feature of the Harley adventure bike - the lowering as you come to a halt is a lowering of the subframe, not the suspension.

    That way the ground clearance, suspension and load remain unchanged.

    At least that's what the man in the shop told me
    Have you had a test ride on one?

  44. #10344
    Grand Master Saint-Just's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ashford, Kent
    Posts
    23,982
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Possibly, Chris, but I think I'd rather just know that I've chosen a bike that I can handle without needing mechanical aides.
    Both are not mutually exclusive.

    It is clear you want another Triumph. I would have tested them last personally, in that case. Why would you refuse yourself the opportunity to see how other manufacturers have interpreted the concept?
    BMW is the new reference so trying one would set a benchmark. The Africa Twin gets great reviews, and Honda has a rather enviable reputation and pedigree. Ducati doesn't enjoy the latter in terms of "adventure" off-road but would you really take your bike there? Otherwise, a cracking looking motor, too. Then HD, just because you can, and then, finally, the Triumph you want, to confirm your choice.
    It would also help you to put in perspective the height issue.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

  45. #10345
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    2,696
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoSevenNine View Post
    Out for a shakedown run on the big girl, after rebuilding the front end and getting a load of powder coating work done.

    Flawless big powerhouse as usual!
    Enough torque to turn the world! A friend of mine had one ( now has a H2). I watched to roll on speed on the IOM mountain circuit from 80 to 180 mph, I was like watching a Playstation game!

    Enjoy

  46. #10346
    Craftsman kildareman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    I've been contemplating getting some kind of turntable affair to turn the bike around in the garage. That appeals on so many fronts, simplicity, cheapness, ingenuity, compactness and more that I might have too try it!
    I made a turn table as otherwise I have a 13 point turn to 180 the tiger. Bought a 400kg lazy Susan bearing and bolted some marine ply to it. Only works if you have a centre stand. Bearing was about €13 10 years ago

  47. #10347
    You can definitely purchase bike specific turntables for a garage

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/EasyTurn-Mo.../dp/B07KRBVGG8

  48. #10348
    Grand Master wileeeeeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    11,122
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2982 View Post
    Would something like this do the job??

    https://cjautosheywood.co.uk/product...olly-mb0303sn/

    By the looks of the wheels on it the patio would probably have to be flat as I can see them getting caught on the gaps if not.

    Chris.

    Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk
    I had one of those years ago when I had a Suzuki bandit. Great if your floor is as flat as a granite worktop but can be a challenge otherwise. In the end I gave it away.

  49. #10349
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
    Both are not mutually exclusive.

    It is clear you want another Triumph. I would have tested them last personally, in that case. Why would you refuse yourself the opportunity to see how other manufacturers have interpreted the concept?
    BMW is the new reference so trying one would set a benchmark. The Africa Twin gets great reviews, and Honda has a rather enviable reputation and pedigree. Ducati doesn't enjoy the latter in terms of "adventure" off-road but would you really take your bike there? Otherwise, a cracking looking motor, too. Then HD, just because you can, and then, finally, the Triumph you want, to confirm your choice.
    It would also help you to put in perspective the height issue.
    Completely agree with the above.

    I am 65kg and 176cm tall, and have to 5-point turn my GS in my driveway. No problem.

    However, I really wanted a GS, so nothing was going to stop me. I got massively hung up about the GS being too big, then saw one I desperately wanted because of spec, condition and ultra-low miles for its age. Funny how all those concerns melt away in those circumstances. I sometimes go to Williams in MCR and one of the staff there is female and around my height and had a triple black GS last time I went to pick up a jacket, just to prove the point that height and build shouldn't really matter.

    FWIW I also stopped at a RTA recently to help a chap who fell off his bike outside the local Ducati dealership. He was chopping in an S1000R for a new lowered V4 Multistrada. He was about 5'5" and had managed to drop his S1000R, most likely fracturing his hip in the process when he bounced off the kerb, given that one leg was approx 3" longer than the other afterwards. Life's too short really not to get exactly what you want, whatever that may be.

  50. #10350
    Quote Originally Posted by Plake View Post
    I am at Brands today.

    It appears to have been designed by a sadist lol. Paddock hill….ffs.

    Thank you, and everyone, for the great advice. Survived session 1 with only a small amount of leathers soiling.
    How did the whole day go?

    Got the bug?
    Andy

    Wanted - Damasko DA38 or DC80 Green - not the black versions. Bell & Ross BR03-92 Nightlum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information