closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: More bike related stuff

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Craizeehair View Post
    I have been reading this thread with massive interest. That street scrambler looks lovely. This has all got me thinking that I might need to look at my current watch to bike ratio... bikes currently at zero! I look forward to reading more and seeing where it takes you. One thing that I need to consider is the pillion, my wife won’t get on anything that doesn’t have something to stop her coming of the back and pretty much insists on a sissy bar type thing... not sure if that’s a consideration for most? I know I could just leave her at home but I’ve been there and done that and want something that can accommodate both of us without too much fettling as I don’t like the look of them when riding alone. I’m quite liking the look of the new Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster but haven’t done any real research.

Good luck with your quest... exciting times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's definitely after-market for the Bonneville range about - I can't see any OEM, though. (It's not such an issue for me, as Bea's very unlikely to get on the back!)

Edit: Actually, here's an OEM one, although I'm not sure what bikes it will fit:

Glad you're enjoying the thread
    Last edited by learningtofly; 28th August 2018 at 08:45.