closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Newmark 6BB Chronograph Re-Edition

Craftsman
    I love the bracelet you've used on the 6bb.

Ive just been lucky enough to nana 6bb and can't seem to find these. Any heads up to where to look?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    I love my 6BB and today I was sorting out a few old straps and bracelets. I came across a Zuludiver Anvil bracelet that I’ve had for ages and has actually been on SC a few times without a bite. These are top quality with a selling price of I think £88 before they went down to £28 in the sale.

Out of interest I married the two and they actually fit like they were engineered to! I think it’s escalated the Newmark into a whole other bracket of watch. A serendipitous event I’m
    sure you’ll agree.

Sorry 6BB owners but I think I have the best one around ;)

girl names that mean red

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    I love my 6BB and today I was sorting out a few old straps and bracelets. I came across a Zuludiver Anvil bracelet that I’ve had for ages and has actually been on SC a few times without a bite. These are top quality with a selling price of I think £88 before they went down to £28 in the sale.

Out of interest I married the two and they actually fit like they were engineered to! I think it’s escalated the Newmark into a whole other bracket of watch. A serendipitous event I’m
    sure you’ll agree.

Sorry 6BB owners but I think I have the best one around ;)

girl names that mean red
    Yeah - that does look really good 👍

Had one - sold it, found that the 24 hour sub-dial was a bit pointless, shame really as the mecha quartz movement is IMHO a real peach.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

For the money this watch is hard to beat but it holds a strange place in my collection, Its not a watch I want sell but it is also not a watch I want to wear very often and when I do I tend to change it half way through the day.
    I find it very light. the 24 hrs display is a bit pointless and reading elapsed minutes is not the most instinctive. Since buying it I think I have worn it less than 10 times. In fact I think I wore it once last year. (once more then my PRS5 though) I tend to go for my Original CWC which is worn regularly.

Edit:

I thought I would weight them all to see if there really is a weight difference.
    Newmark = 59g
    PRS5 = 66g
    CWC = 63g

So not much of a difference at all.
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 4th February 2021 at 14:19. Reason: boredom

For the money its one of the best re-edition military watches out there, its very comfortable on the wrist. It fits very well with the bonklip bracelet I quite like the 24hour dial as to be honest I rarely use the chronograph function on any watch. I honestly dont see any build quality difference between it and any CWC watch I have owned.