closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Can you fit a breitling pro II bracelet to the avenger II

Can you fit a breitling pro II bracelet to the avenger II

Just need a bit of info folks, I have a Breitling Seawolf on the Pro II bracelet and have just purchased a Seawolf Avenger II on rubber, can I fit the pro II bracelet to the avenger II or are they incompatible? lug width's are the same at 22mm. Do the endlinks differ? Quite like the idea of chopping and changing bracelet to rubber on both as the notion takes me. Don't fancy forking out another £600 for the Pro III bracelet for the Avenger II if I don't need to.

No, different end links, John.

Seawolf Pro II bracelet has straight end links, Pro III, as fitted to Avenger Seawolf II are curved.

Oh well looks like ill need to fork out for another bracelet then

As far as I remember from my breiting owning days is that the end links can be replaced quite easily. So you just need to get avenger end links then swap with the seawolf avenger links you already have on the bracelet.
    Ask over on breitingsource and you'll lrobably find the code number for the links too.

But I could be totally wrong too so best to do some more digging.

Quote Originally Posted by JAM35F View Post
    As far as I remember from my breiting owning days is that the end links can be replaced quite easily. So you just need to get avenger end links then swap with the seawolf avenger links you already have on the bracelet.
    Ask over on breitingsource and you'll lrobably find the code number for the links too.
    Not in this case. Pro III and Pro II bracelet end links are not interchangeable.

No Pro II Bracelet had end links designed to fit the later Avenger II Seawolf.

Thanks guys, think I have my answer courtesy of Ross, ad placed in WTB for pro III bracelet for this

Avenger II Seawolf