closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: DOXA SUB300 Silver Lung 50th anniversary

DOXA SUB300 Silver Lung 50th anniversary

Just launched an hour ago by invite only. Looks great to me and the option to order a superb matching knife if you're into that kind of thing! Looks pretty damn good to me!

Hopefully this link works

https://shop.doxawatches.com/shop/su...v=79cba1185463

Doxa-SUB-300-Searambler-Silver-Lung-50th-Anniversary-5 by ataripower, on Flickr

Journeyman
    Yes.... But still this non tappering a'd too thick bracelet that ruin the full Doxa's experience.

I dislike this trend to overbuild bracelets.
    Keep it light and simple guys !

I read the title and though that was going to look awful - but I think that looks pretty damn good.
    It's just a matter of time...

Knife looks pretty cool too

18429638_introducing-the-doxa-sub-300-black_tf639aafe by ataripower, on Flickr

Not quite sure how the invite only thing works but I got an email with an offer to reserve one of these. If anyone wants one but didn’t get an invite give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by abooth2909 View Post
    Not quite sure how the invite only thing works but I got an email with an offer to reserve one of these. If anyone wants one but didn’t get an invite give me a shout.
    It's just an early heads up to those who are on their mailing list and before it goes live on the website. If you have the link anyone can purchase it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
    Yes.... But still this non tappering a'd too thick bracelet that ruin the full Doxa's experience.

I dislike this trend to overbuild bracelets.
    Keep it light and simple guys !
    Its a tapering bracelet, from 24 to 20mm.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    I got super excited when I saw the $500 price tag - then realised that was just the deposit. It's still decent value at a bit over $2k, just not the super bargain I briefly thought.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    I got super excited when I saw the $500 price tag - then realised that was just the deposit. It's still decent value at a bit over $2k, just not the super bargain I briefly thought.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post

Ahhh the days when you could buy a decent automatic watch for a measly $500. When was that again?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Looks great that. I've been drawn to Doxa quite recently but really liking the Sub300 models.
    What's the general consensus on Doxa, I assume them to be well thought of? They seem to have a good history but you don't seem to see many about, is it just that they're a small company?

And now fully sold out. That was impressively quick!