closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: With all this Rolex LV chat here’s a very special F serial LV

Master
    Blog Entries

With all this Rolex LV chat here’s a very special F serial LV

Posted this before but thought this was worth another post as there seems to be a bit of interest on the forum regarding LV’s.
    Smashed the crystal off a tiled floor and asked the AD if I could have Rolex (London) replace it wit a noncyclops version during a service. We were both very surprised when they did.
    Spealking of value the F serial cost me three and a half a long time ago and and the M serial the guts of seven two tears ago. I wanted both variables of the LV engraved and non engraved but still looking for a flat four bezel insert for the F. Which is not easy or cheap.
    The bezel colour is different on both with the F serial being a lighter lime green and the M a deeper green.

Sits in a box with an engraved M serial and other friends.

I can’t see the hulks demanding such interest later on like the LV. I think the LV is the more historically and special transitional model, but who knows.

M
    Last edited by milwatch126; 22nd July 2018 at 12:38.

Master
    Fantastic watches, they are certainly hot right now.

Craftsman
    I remember thinking about buying a “Kermit” LV before I got my BLNR, if I remember right prices ranged from 5k to 7k at that time. Still s great looking watch but after looking at older Sub’s up close, I prefer the newer models and certainly happy with my “Hulk”. Maybe I need to try an older model on and see if that changes my opinion on them

Great watches to your collection though!