closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Pelagos and Erikas Original

Hybrid View

Pelagos and Erikas Original

Been toying with an Erika on my black Pelagos. Has anyone tried this and got pics they could share?

Master
    It's been a while since I looked but pretty certain I remember at least a few pics on Erika's Instagram account with the Pelagos.

Which colour/stripe variation are you thinking of going with?

Quote Originally Posted by andy100 View Post
    It's been a while since I looked but pretty certain I remember at least a few pics on Erika's Instagram account with the Pelagos.

Which colour/stripe variation are you thinking of going with?
    Not sure at all. Been toying with selling one more watch after my incomings and I believe every watch has a least one perfect strap for it. I have struggled to find it for the Pelagos so at the moment it’s vulnerable to ze chop. The bracelet doesn’t really do it for me , or the rubber. Tried leather which was ok I guess. I guess either the swick or original was the ones in my mind.

Master
    Yeah, I briefly had an LHD Pelagos and found that whilst the bracelet was good quality and the adjustable clasp good, I still probably would have searched for a better strap too. As my tastes have changed and I've matured, I've found myself moving completely away from bracelets as I just can't seem to get one that fits well all the time, which is why I'm attracted to the Erika straps (not that I've bought one either!).

I think the Pelagos suits a wide range of straps though, and looks really good on a vintage canvas. As for the Erika straps, I find the Original a bit too green in pics, and prefer the Vintage, though the red stripe kills it dead. I think if I were to get one I'd be very boring and get plain black, or maybe a bit daring and black with a grey stripe (black cross-stitching all the way though to match the main colour!).

Quote Originally Posted by andy100 View Post
    Yeah, I briefly had an LHD Pelagos and found that whilst the bracelet was good quality and the adjustable clasp good, I still probably would have searched for a better strap too. As my tastes have changed and I've matured, I've found myself moving completely away from bracelets as I just can't seem to get one that fits well all the time, which is why I'm attracted to the Erika straps (not that I've bought one either!).

I think the Pelagos suits a wide range of straps though, and looks really good on a vintage canvas. As for the Erika straps, I find the Original a bit too green in pics, and prefer the Vintage, though the red stripe kills it dead. I think if I were to get one I'd be very boring and get plain black, or maybe a bit daring and black with a grey stripe (black cross-stitching all the way though to match the main colour!).
    Ye you might be right. The red stripe suits a watch with a bit of colour tho

Master
    ^^^Not a massive fan of the BB but that does match well^^