closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Panerai Luminor 1950 3 days gmt 42mm case thickness?

Master

Panerai Luminor 1950 3 days gmt 42mm case thickness?

I can not for the life of me find the thickness of this watch! Does anyone know how thick the case is? It’s a cracking looking watch and at 42mm in diameter it is an ideal size. Looks like they take a real hit though as can be had for 5.5k on chrono24 so 2k off list.

http://www.panerai.com/en/collection...esCode=UKPA-GB

Stu

A 312 is about 15mm thick ,and they are 44mm ,so a 42mm I would expect to be very similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I found a similar model that states 13.2mm so that’s very similar to my omega AT which is 41.5mm in diameter and 13.2mm thicknas well. That’s reasonable for Panerai.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    I found a similar model that states 13.2mm so that’s very similar to my omega AT which is 41.5mm in diameter and 13.2mm thicknas well. That’s reasonable for Panerai.
    Had the same problem before I bought my 00722, I did eventually find out but now I can’t find
    it. Pretty sure it’s the same case and could check it tomorrow.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TBKBABAB View Post
    Had the same problem before I bought my 00722, I did eventually find out but now I can’t find
    it. Pretty sure it’s the same case and could check it tomorrow.
    Great if you can. Simply can’t find the info on the exact model in my thread.

Great if you can. Simply can’t find the info on the exact model in my thread.
    Sorry for the delay, mine is 13.6mm but that includes the thickness of two sheets of kitchen roll which i covered it with when using the micrometer
    and didnt go too tight so it may be close to the 13.2 you mentioned.

Master
    Spot on. That’s a good size. What are residuals like? I can see one can be had less than a year old for roughly 5.5k. Do you think they hold at that point or keep going down?

Spot on. That’s a good size. What are residuals like? I can see one can be had less than a year old for roughly 5.5k. Do you think they hold at that point or keep going down?
    Cant really help you on that but I bought mine new about 3 months ago with just over 20% discount so think you might be able to pick a new one up at close to 5.5k.