There seems to be alot of love on the forum for man bags and tactical goods so thought I'd try here for some help.

My wife will be giving birth to our first child imminently and we will be taking shared parental leave. There is no chance I'm going to use the flowery monstrousity of a changing bag she has bought so I've been looking for a nice alternitive for myself. I got lucky on a few bets and a poker game on the weekend so thought I'd treat myself.

The unisex changing bags available are rubbish, so I started looking at expensive 'designer' leather messenger bags etc as it would be useful if I could also use the bag for work etc. But the more I think about it the more I think I need something a bit more robust and practical with lots of pockets etc... so I think a tactical bag could be ideal. Or a large leather messenger bag (rather than a packpack)

I feel like I'm starting to waffle on now, so really I just want some recommendations for high quality bag procucers please? Happy to spend on something where the price reflects the quality.

TIA, Jim