closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA: Tudor Sale Trafford Centre

PSA: Tudor Sale Trafford Centre

Not sure if these are any good to anyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    That’s serious money off. I do think these sorts of sales do devalue brands a touch. Bit like tag having a discount shop at Bicester village.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    That’s serious money off. I do think these sorts of sales do devalue brands a touch. Bit like tag having a discount shop at Bicester village.
    There are very few brands that aren’t doing similar with their less popular models though. Even a handful some more popular Omega watches come up at 40% off from time to time, no doubt to drive some more traffic to the rest of the sales.
    It's just a matter of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    It's around what, say.... 30-35% ? I'm sure they have that mark up in the product anyway and judging by the aesthetics of the watches shown (i.e. F'ugly), they clearly ain't selling so make 'em look cheap in a bid to get a punter on the hook.

Craftsman
    Seen the black shield in a few places discounted to circa £2.8k. That’s cheap though (and I like them)