closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Just put my name on the list for a Patek 5524 .........

Master
    Blog Entries

Just put my name on the list for a Patek 5524 .........

Any owners or opinions (white gold and blue) as the AD expects a year or so?
    I know it should be steel and have a longer hour reserve and deeper depth rating but it’s IMO Patek fresh air and much more interesting than the usual Patek sports models

M

Great choice, hopefully the 5524G will be my next purchase also. I haven't tried the 5524G on but tried the 5524R on and was very impressed but the G is much nicer. In pictures the 5524 looks huge but when I tried it on it fit really nicely.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Own a Panerai 001a, an love the size with non enormous wrists. Usually a Rolex Vintage 40mm man, but to me this Patek is their most special Patek to date of late. As, soon as I seen it, it was the only Patek that grabbed me (apart from unsureal pieces and the they amounts command). Of course this purchase will need-some of the collection to go.
    I think your choice, the rose gold is beautiful but not for me. Enjoy and let me know how she feels in the flesh. The 37mm is also a thought and a two watch collection with a SD 4000c as my daily😋 three.

A month or so ago I was in Leonard Dews in Blackpool and they had one in stock- could be worth a call if you don’t want to wait...

Master
    Blog Entries
    Would love to try this one.

The WG version doesn't seem to be crazily marked up on watchcentre etc Guess the Nautilus / Aqua popularity helping it in this respect

Very nice
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    The rose one is an absolute stunner. Even Mrs C was keen on the 37mm and it's not at all her normal kind of thing.