closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bremont - Wright Flyer

Craftsman
    Decided to buy the MBII today, as always had an eye on it and seems to be a firm favourite on this forum.

Sale on at the AD with a special offer for the weekend, managed to get 40% off without the need to negotiate. Lovely watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=endo;4828901]It's funny how Panerai threads don't have the brooklyn bridge incident raised every 5 mins.

I do wonder if they have issued many non display case-backs since the B.B. incident though ?

or how Biver (i think was him, could be wrong) said it didn't matter that the totally blacked out Hublot was illegible, as it was a fashion item (then again.. it is a Hublot, so he probably had a point :P)

I have one and it is anything but illegible. Hublot do however use black lume on most of their watches which doesn’t make for the best night time legibility this is on most of their watches so may be where the comment stems from as they don’t consider night time lume as important as the day time design ?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by peterdo View Post
    Decided to buy the MBII today, as always had an eye on it and seems to be a firm favourite on this forum.

Sale on at the AD with a special offer for the weekend, managed to get 40% off without the need to negotiate. Lovely watch.

Very nice. Enjoy in good health. Was the AD UK based?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I believe it was Rox, certainly they have 40% of that model and ifc on it

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpingjalapeno View Post
    Very nice. Enjoy in good health. Was the AD UK based?

Yep, Chewitt below with the right AD, got in from Rox in Glasgow, bought the MBII and Alt1-C there and typically have a sale every few months with really good discounts available

Was going to pick up a rose gold ladies solo but the missus went for an Omega Constellation surrounded by diamonds...as you do!

It’s roughy 12 months since picked up a sm2000 in the sale last year, it was my first Bremont,had a few since and considering another,I get the hate,the LEs are a bit tiresome, but they are original designs and the quality is excellent

Damn shame i missed that - i would have picked one up..

i will keep an eye on their website..

cheers

matt

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by MattH View Post
    Damn shame i missed that - i would have picked one up..

i will keep an eye on their website..

cheers

matt
    They still have the sale on, Airco and Solo with 30% off, plus extra 10% if you use code EXTRA10 at the till

Like the Airco, but MBII is one of the best designs

Quote Originally Posted by peterdo View Post
    Yep, Chewitt below with the right AD, got in from Rox in Glasgow, bought the MBII and Alt1-C there and typically have a sale every few months with really good discounts available

Was going to pick up a rose gold ladies solo but the missus went for an Omega Constellation surrounded by diamonds...as you do!

Cheers, good to know...I'm Edinburgh based