timefactors watches
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Oh the joys of living in the cuds...

  1. #1
    Master John Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Shropshire cuds.
    Posts
    1,851

    Oh the joys of living in the cuds...

    Came home to some inquisitive new Scottish neighbours.



    Then came home to find new Scottish neighbours had smashed the fence, eaten two apple trees, lots of shrubs and all my flowers, buckled the lid and cracked the surround of the septic tank. Broken three garden ornaments and shit everywhere🤬FFS.

    Then yesterday afternoon found this little fella on the floor in the living room.



    Put him outside in the open shed and pleased to report that he’s gone this morning.

  2. #2
    Grand Master number2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    13,957
    Pipistrelle?
    Well done you, got to help the little fellas.

    n2
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

  3. #3
    Presumably the farmer is liable for the damage?

  4. #4
    Master John Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Shropshire cuds.
    Posts
    1,851
    Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    Presumably the farmer is liable for the damage?
    Oh yes !
    Especially after I’d asked him two days previously to put a couple of strands of electric up as the big shaggy sods were eating my hazel hedge.
    Compensation talks are ongoing.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wall View Post
    Came home to some inquisitive new Scottish neighbours.



    Then came home to find new Scottish neighbours had smashed the fence, eaten two apple trees, lots of shrubs and all my flowers, buckled the lid and cracked the surround of the septic tank. Broken three garden ornaments and shit everywhere🤬FFS.

    Then yesterday afternoon found this little fella on the floor in the living room.



    Put him outside in the open shed and pleased to report that he’s gone this morning.
    Bats are awesome! Can't imagine navigating using sonar, must be fun

    Sent from my SM-G950F using TZ-UK mobile app

  6. #6
    Grand Master VDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    17,010
    He he I see your hounds are not really amused
    AVDACES FORTVNA IVVAT

  7. #7
    Master John Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Shropshire cuds.
    Posts
    1,851
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Pipistrelle?
    Well done you, got to help the little fellas.

    n2
    Yep, fairly sure.
    Little guy was no bigger than my thumb

  8. #8
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wall View Post
    Blackie: “Right lads, we can’t be having these big hairy b*****ds on our turf and wrecking Master John’s garden. Which of you is going in to attack first?”

    Dave: “Not me, guv, bloody massive they are!”

    Woofy McWoof-face: “Who do you think I am, f*****g Lassie?! This is way above my pay grade, son. If you want me, I’ll be over there, licking my danglies.”

  9. #9
    Grand Master VDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    17,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Blackie: “Right lads, we can’t be having these big hairy b*****ds on our turf and wrecking Master John’s garden. Which of you is going in to attack first?”

    Dave: “Not me, guv, bloody massive they are!”

    Woofy McWoof-face: “Who do you think I am, f*****g Lassie?! This is way above my pay grade, son. If you want me, I’ll be over there, licking my danglies.”
    AVDACES FORTVNA IVVAT

  10. #10
    Master John Wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Shropshire cuds.
    Posts
    1,851
    Quote Originally Posted by VDG View Post

  11. #11
    Grand Master hogthrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,219
    I won't pass up the chance to say "Aberdeen Anus".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •