closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wallets - Education needed

Wallets - Education needed

I like a money clip wallet. Holds the cards with a metal clip in the fold to hold notes. Coins are for pockets.
    I got a calf leather Smythson one in a sale about 8 years ago. The liner is a bit tatty but otherwise it’s doing very well.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Last edited by The_Perfect_Sandwich; 17th July 2018 at 23:27.

Over the past decade I have had Prada, Mont Blanc and now Louis Vuitton.

The Mont Blanc was by far the most practical, the LV one although very nice to look at starts to burst open with just a few hundred quid in it! I mean come on, it's the sole purpose of the damn thing!

Aspinall have a sale on at the moment.
    https://www.aspinaloflondon.com/sale...nd-accessories

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by gilford View Post
    Over the past decade I have had Prada, Mont Blanc and now Louis Vuitton.

The Mont Blanc was by far the most practical, the LV one although very nice to look at starts to burst open with just a few hundred quid in it! I mean come on, it's the sole purpose of the damn thing!

I carry a Machine Era because at best, I might carry about £30 or £40 in cash on me - and even then often I have no cash.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MTM84 View Post
    I’d recommend Vivienne Westwood for a wallet. I converted around 5 years ago and have a few that I alternate. The quality is excellent, some of the designs are quite eye-catching if that’s your thing and overall they just feel quite special. I considered them expensive £160 max until I looked at some of the offerings from Harrods (Gucci, LV etc)!

I am quite intrigued by Bellroy’s thinner wallet offerings however and would quite like to try one in the future.
    My current and all time favourite is a VW, totally out there and an amazing looking thing and have never been able to find anything that even comes close. When it dies I will look for another current interesting version or swap to a more classy Mont Blanc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Been looking at the MB 7162 11CC, my current wallet has an ID window slot for my driving licence which I like so after a similar wallet. It’s surprising how few quality wallets have this feature ( unless told otherwise, suggestions welcome)

I have a nearly new Bellroy Slim sleeve which will be on SC when I get around to it if anyone is interested as I find it to small for my use and requirements hence the original post.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie169 View Post
    I have a nearly new Bellroy Slim sleeve which will be on SC when I get around to it if anyone is interested as I find it to small for my use and requirements hence the original post.
    It's funny, I've gone the opposite way from a Bellroy High Line to the Slim Sleeve and much prefer it. I've tried other wallets in the past which involves folding my cash and never found one I got on really well with (wither down to the cash origami or the card access), but the Slim Sleeve holds cards separately enough for my needs and it's not too much of a bother folding cash once in half (or into thirds for the odd £20 I get from a cash machine) and putting it in one of the pockets behind the main card slots. Nice and slim and compact.

Quote Originally Posted by DimGR View Post
    if you want leather , the only one worth looking at is https://www.saddlebackleather.com/le...eather-wallets

i got tired of carrying a big and heavy wallet and switched to SECRID
    https://www.mukama.com/en/secrid-min...te_green_black
    A good choice, I also have one.